Pre-Owned Truetone TT-V3JH Jekyll & Hyde Overdrive Distortion Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great boxed condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
With the Truetone TT-V3JH you get the latest pedalboard-friendly incarnation of TrueTone's first ever dual effect pedal.
Overdrive And Distortion In One!
For the V3 Series, the Jekyll and Hyde has been redesigned from scratch by Weil and RG Keen to offer more flexibility, more great tones, and better construction than any of its predecessors.
Now in a new pedalboard-friendly enclosure, and with the option to set up each channel as either True Bypass or Buffered (via internal switches), the TT-V3JH would make a great choice OD/Distortion pedal for any modern player.
Truetone TT-V3JH V3 Jekyll and Hyde Overdrive Distortion Pedal Key Features
- The V3JH is a small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals
- Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes our legendary Pure Tone circuit
- Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts
- What's included: 1x V3JH Distortion FX pedal and 1x black velvet drawstring bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.