Pre-Owned Roland KC-400 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Nottingham Store directly!
The Roland KC-400 keyboard amp is packed with great new design features making it a fantastic update of the previous-generation KC-350.
Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier – Roland KC-400
For over two decades, Roland have provided keyboard players worldwide with fantastic, reliable amps.
A Roland KC amp gives you complete control over your stage rig so you can sound and play great – every single time.
Increased power of 150 watts and a two-way speaker system featuring a newly designed 12-inch custom woofer provides enhanced sound quality.
Also, the power section has been completely redesigned to provide better stability and improved bass reproduction while reducing the unit’s weight.
With its built-in mixer, the Roland KC-400 allows you to connect a huge range of stereo keyboards and instruments and there’s even an XLR port for vocal microphones.
A significant upgrade over the previous generation KC-350, a real favourite for key players, the Roland KC-400 is packed with new features.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Other Electronic Instruments
With 150 watts of power and fantastic, full-range audio reproduction, the Roland KC-400 keyboard amplifier packs a seriously powerful, punchy sound.
Featuring Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design which provides you with extended low-frequency response without distortion and a newly redesigned power section, the Roland KC-400 is delivers incredible bass performance.
This enhanced sound and low-frequency performance means the Roland KC-400 really excels amplifying a wide range of sounds such as 88 key stage pianos, organs and synthesizers along with drum machines and other electronic instruments.
Another great benefit of the new power section’s increased efficiency is its reduced weight which makes the Roland KC-400 even easier to carry to gigs.
Integrated Stereo Mixing
With its four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, rhythm machines and more to the Roland KC-400.
Also, with its dedicated auxiliary input, you can connect your phone or other device to play backing tracks or even playlists to keep your audience entertained between sets.
You’ll also find that Channel 1 features an XLR input so you can even add a vocal microphone into the mix.
With both line and aux inputs supporting stereo connections, you can send stereo sound to a PS system or recording device, further increasing the versatility on convenience of the Roland KC-400.
A convenient Output Select function can be found on Channel 4 too, adding in a lot of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks during your performance.
Making it perfect for performance, recording and practicing, the Roland KC-400 features a comprehensive set of connectivity options.
Stereo line outputs are available on 1/4-inch jacks so you can easily interface with PA systems, stage monitors and recording devices.
You’ll also find a Sub Out jack which allows you to connect to a powered subwoofer which has its level tied to the amp’s master volume for convenient, one-touch control.
Great for private practice sessions, the built-in headphones output allows you to play silently or even discretely monitor guide tracks and other instruments when you’re performing on stage.
Great New Keyboard Amp
With its newly designed power section and 12-inch custom woofer, the Roland KC-400 is a great upgrade over the KC-350.
Buy the Roland KC-400 keyboard amplifier today and add the great sound, versatility and potential to your live set up.
Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier Key Features:
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 150 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (BALANCED, L/MONO, R): -50-- -20 dBu, CH2 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, CH3 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu, STEREO LINK (IN): 0 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT (L/MONO, R): +4 dBu, STEREO LINK (OUT): 0 dBu, SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 30cm (12 Inches) Woofer x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 40 W
Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier Connectors:
- CH1 (BALANCED) Jack: XLR Type
- CH1 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- AUX IN (L, R) Jacks: RCA Phono Type
- AUX IN (STEREO) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- SUB OUT Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- STEREO LINK (IN, OUT) Jacks: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type (Mono Signal Output)
Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier Controls:
- SHAPE Button
- POWER Switch
- CH1: MIC/LINE Knob
- CH2: LINE Knob
- CH3: LINE Knob
- CH4: LINE Knob, OUTPUT SEL Knob
- AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- PHONES: VOLUME Knob
- EQUALISER: LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob
- MASTER Knob
Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier Size and Weight:
- Width: 490mm, 19-5/16 Inches
- Depth: 385mm, 15-3/16 Inches
- Height: 470mm 18-9/16 Inches
- Weight: 22kg, 48lbs 9oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|Woofer Size||1 x 12"|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.