Pre-Owned PRS SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar, Faded Blue Burst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Portsmouth Store directly!
The PRS SE Hollowbody II, a prestigious instrument previously exclusive to PRS' Core and Private Stock lines, is now available in the more affordable SE series. This iconic guitar seamlessly combines the power of a solidbody electric with the resonant charm of a semi-acoustic, providing versatility for players across genres.
- Hollowbody Design: Crafted with a full hollowbody construction, delivering an open and airy sound with top-end articulation.
- Tonewood Blend: Mahogany middle section and Maple top/back with Figured Maple veneer, providing a balanced and rich tonal foundation.
- Playable Neck: Mahogany neck with an Ebony fingerboard carved to PRS Guitars' 'Wide Fat' profile, offering a luxurious feel and optimal support for intricate playing.
- High-Quality Hardware: Equipped with PRS' Adjustable Stoptail bridge for traditional design with modern tweakability, along with reliable PRS machine heads for super-solid tuning.
- 58/15 "S" Pickups: Capturing the essence of classic PAF pickups, these offer crystal-clear tones with clean settings and excel with overdrive/distortion, making the guitar flexible across genres.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.