Pre-Owned Peavey 6505 Micro Guitar Amp Head
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in excellent condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Northampton Store directly!
Looking for a powerful and versatile new amplifier head, with killer hard rock tones, that's perfect for both studio and stage use? Then we may have just what you need!
All-Valve Guitar Amp Head
The Peavey 6505 Micro Head is a compact and lightweight entry into the illustrious 6505 lineup, and authentically reproduces those legendary Peavy 6505 tones.
This excellent 20 watt amplifier features an all-valve construction, and is packed full of high performance features that make it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Peavey 6505 Micro Head Guitar Amplifier Highlights
- 20 Watt mini guitar head
- All-valve construction, with 2 x EL84 power valves, anda 3 x 12AX7 preamp valves
- On-board 3-band EQ, Reverb, and FX Loop
- Attenuator Switch for 20, 5, or 1 watt operation
- Lightweight and portable design
- TSI valve-monitoring indicator
Two Channel Design
In addition to the all-valve circuitry, the 6505 Micro Head features two channels, which follow the same gain structure and voicing of its legendary forebear.
The end result is an array of devastating, overdriven tones that helped to sculpt the sound of metal music for more than twenty years.
These channels share EQ, reverb, and the onboard FX loop, whilst both channels, crunch, loop, and reverb can be activated via footswitch.
Patented TSI Feature
Peavey's widely renowned TSI valve monitoring indicator will keep you notified of power valve status, and will even tell you which needs to be replaced should the situation arise.
On the rear panel you'll also find the FX loop, Mic simulated direct interface, with an XLR and USB output, "speaker defeat" switch, and a power attenuator that will let you switch the 6505 MH between 20, 5, and 1 Watt output settings.
Peavey 6505 Micro Head Guitar Amplifierr Specs
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- MSDI Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
- Weight Unpacked: 16.64 lb (7.55 kg)
- Weight Packed: 20.50 lb (9.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.125" (33.3375 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.375" (49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 12.375" (31.4325 cm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.