Pre-Owned Korg Kaossilator 2S Synthesizer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Korg Kaossilator 2S offers up a seriously fun way of creating musical phrases and synth sounds on the move.
The ultimate pocket synth - now Ableton ready
Use the Kaossilator 2S X-Y touchpad to perform intuitively, the loop recorder to keep overdubbing, then export your recorded phrases to Ableton Live and polish them into a song! With undo/redo functions and support for exporting as multi-track data or in Ableton Live format, the Kaossilator 2S means that serendipitous phrases and sudden ideas can be seamlessly used in song production.
Korg Kaossilator 2S Key Features:
- A synthesizer that lets you use the touchpad to perform freely
- 150 sound programs that meet the needs of every dance music style
- Loop recorder that lets you intuitively overdub phrases, with undo/redo
- A new workflow with Ableton Live lets you export data in a variety of formats. Ableton Live Lite is also included
- Battery operation and a built-in speaker let you play anytime and anywhere
Creative Performance and Playback modes
You can play melodies and phrases simply by stroking or tapping the touchpad with your fingertips. The horizontal axis controls pitch, and the vertical axis controls subtle changes in tone. It's easy to perform even if you can't play keyboard, and you're also free to perform unusual phrases that would be impractical to play on a keyboard.
- Scale/Key function lets you perform in a specified key without producing any wrong notes
- Note Range function lets you change the performing range in units of an octave
- Gate Arpeggiator function automatically generates precise phrases and beats
- Loop recorder that lets you overdub phrases, and also undo/redo
Great Sound Engine
The sound engine provides 150 different sounds, including standard synth leads and synth bass, acoustic sounds such as piano and guitar, rhythm loops, and single-note drum kits, meeting the needs for any style of dance music.
There's a built-in loop recorder function that lets you layer your touchpad performances as many times as you like. By multi-track recording (overdubbing) the phrases you come up with, it's easy for anyone to create amazing tracks.
The new Undo/Redo function means that you can confidently re-record as many times as you like if your performance wasn't what you intended.
Ableton Live Integration
The Korg Kaossilator 2S can export your multi-tracked loop data as WAV files in a variety of formats.
- Multi-track format, in which each overdubbed track is exported separately
- Two-channel mix format, in which the overdubbed tracks are mixed
- Ableton Live set format
You can take advantage of Live's powerful session and editing workflow to edit phrases you recorded on the kaossilator 2S, refining them, adding new parts to create your arrangement, and then mixing your song. Since Ableton Live Lite is included, you'll be able to experience a new music production workflow that lets you seamlessly transition from mobile to desktop.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.