Pre-Owned Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HH RW, Sonic Blue
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition but please note: Pickups have been upgraded to a relic'ed pair of Bareknuckle Humbuckers - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
The Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HH Electric Guitar in Sonic Blue with a Rosewood fretboard boasts the vintage-inspired Fender Blacktop alnico humbucking pickups, delivering the searing high-gain tones characteristic of contemporary aggressive music styles. This Stratocaster model is equipped with skirted black amp knobs and a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. Crafted with an alder body and a maple neck, the Stratocaster HH also sports a 9.5-radius rosewood fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, a glossy urethane finish, and nickel/chrome hardware for a complete package of versatile and stylish features.
- Number: 0148100572
- Colour: (572) Sonic Blue
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots on Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Bridge Pickup, Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Aged White Tip
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Unique Features: HH Pickup Configuration, Custom Switching, Black Skirted Amp Knobs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.