Pre-Owned Digitech Obscura Altered Delay Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Newcastle Store directly!
The Obscura delay pedal from Digitech is a new design which offers 4 incredible delay voicings in a single stompbox. These are Analogue, Tape, Lo-Fi and Reverse. We guarantee that whatever delay it is you're seeking, the Digitech Obscura will be able to capture the sounds in your head and reproduce them with sonic wonder.
Beautiful shimmer and modular delays
Heres What Digitech Have To SayThe Obscura Altered Delay from DigiTech allows you to turn your delays upside down and inside out. The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. Combine these controls with the Obscura’s Repeat/Hold feature and lose yourself in long, trippy, gurgling repeats or backwards-manipulated sonic mayhem. In addition to its Tone and Degrade controls, the Obscura features independent Level, Delay Mode and stacked Time and Repeats controls. Complimenting those versatile controls, the Obscura offers four excellent-sounding Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, and Reverse types, Tap Tempo mode with Beat Divisions, Stereo Inputs/Outputs, a Delay Tails On/Off Switch and True Bypass circuitry.With its compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Obscura furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Obscura uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
Four Unique Delay Types:
- Analogue - Classic sound of a vintage bucket brigade analog delay circuit
- Tape - Emulates a classic tube tape echo
- Lo-Fi - A low-fidelity delay that has limited bandwidth and reduced bit-depth to approximate the effects of low sample rate and 8-bit signal processing used in vintage digital delays
- Reverse - A delay where the repeats are played backwards. No dry signal is present when REVERSE is selected.Tap Tempo with Beat Divisions
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Easy Access Delay Tails On/Off Switch - Enables buffered bypass which allows Delay signal to continue being heard after the effect is bypassed
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Input - Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance - Effect on: >1 M (stereo), >500 k (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output - Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance - Effect on: 1 k ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls - Level, Delay Type, Time, Repeats, Tone, Degrade, Delay Tails On/Off, Effect On/Off
- Switches - Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements - 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption - 675 mW (< 75 mA 9 VDC)
- Current Draw - 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model - PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output - 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions - 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight - 0.453 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.