Pre-Owned Boss BCB60 Pedal Board
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in excellent condition, and comes complete with patch and power cables - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Leeds Store directly!
- The BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects. The unique padded interior can be customized to fit a range of gear, while a convenient AC adaptor supplies power for up to seven devices.
- Lightweight pedal board for transporting a range of compact pedals and effects
- Padded interior can be customized to fit anything from a compact pedal to Twin Pedal
- Exterior made of tough, molded resin designed to withstand heavy impact
- Onboard AC adaptor for powering up to 7 devices; includes all cabling
Customizable Design Adapts to Your Rig
No matter what kind of pedals you have, the BCB-60 can store them. The customizable interior comes with three foam inserts pre-cut to hold your favourite BOSS gear, plus a spare insert that can be cut to fit almost any effect-even from other manufacturers. Create the ultimate pedal board using compact pedals, Twin Pedals, a tuner or even a V-Wah.
The BCB-60 does. In fact, the onboard AC adaptor is almost like a mini electrical generator, giving you up to 1,000mA of power, or the equivalent of five PSA-Series adaptors. Now you can run up to seven devices right from the pedal board. With the BCB-60, there has never been a more convenient way to organize and transport your gear.
Please note, pedals not included.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.