Pioneer S-DJ60X Single 6 Inch Active DJ Monitor
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The S-DJ60X active reference speakers are designed for great audio feedback while practicing DJing skills. The speakers feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalization, useful for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction. Each speaker is sold separately.
For maximum audio performance, increased bass output and reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilizes a highly rigid medium density fibre-board (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts. Additionally, to optimize sound quality and increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made with aramid fibre cones and soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid.
- Groove Technology: To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and mid-bass output, with more impact.
- Convex Diffuser: Matching the bass output of the speakers, the soft dome tweeters are set in the center of a convex diffuser optimizing output and dispersing the sound energy in both left and right directions for wider imaging. The blue area below shows the normal spread of sound, and the orange area displays the enhanced spread of sound with the diffuser. For a cool cosmetic look, the diffuser also illuminates in white when the speakers are powered on.
- Class AB bi-amp: Driving the speakers is a highly efficient Class AB amplifier in a bi-amp configuration to power the tweeters and woofers separately.
- EQ Controls: The speakers also enable users to adjust high-pass level output via the built-in equalizer from the back of the speaker. The equalizer adjusts the high frequency range in one decibel increments (-2dB to +1dB), tailoring the audio output to the user's listening preference.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Power||140W Power Consumption|
|Tweeter||1" Soft Dome|
|Woofer Size||6" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.