Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 Portable DJ Controller Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The new Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 Portable DJ Controller is one of the most affordable - and easiest - ways for anyone to become a DJ. Simply connect your laptop or Apple iPad, and off you go! This new DJ controller is ideal for beginners who want to become DJs, because it's very easy to use but still featuring all the typical controls you'd expect to find on a more expensive controller.
Take your first steps in the world of DJ-ing with the compact DDJ-WeGO4. Learn to mix seamlessly with tactile controls and jog wheels for scratching. And use the sampler, Hot Cues and Pad FX inherited from professional hardware to bring more creativity to your sets. Just plug in your laptop, tablet or smartphone and start to play.
Ready to take things a step further? Simply use the bundled licence key for our rekordbox dj software to perform straight out of the box. Or use WeDJ, our DJ performance app for iPad, to mix tracks directly from your Itunes library.
EASY TO CONNECT
Simply plug the DDJ-WeGO4 into your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone with a USB cable, or connect to your iPad or iPhone with a Lightning cable and start mixing your music using the compatible DJ software or app of your choice.
This controller is compatible with WeDJ, our easy-to-use DJ performance app for iPad. When connected, the app’s intuitive display makes it a breeze to mix tracks from your music.
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
SIMPLE LAYOUT, ADVANCED CONTROL
A host of professional features – including Hot Cues, samplers, Pad FX and loops – are packed in a compact, lightweight design. Learn to DJ on the straightforward layout and step up easily to a pro-DJ setup, including CDJ multiplayers and DJM mixers.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
Main DDJ-WeGO4 Features:
- Built-in soundcard: No more hassle with external soundcards. Connect the DDJ-WeGO4 straight to your speakers or amplifier.
- Customisable EQs: Switch between 3-band EQ, 2-band EQ and filter mode in rekordbox dj or WeDJ for clear and balanced sounds.
- Algoriddim djay: Algoriddim djay 2 lets you prepare, perform and record mixes on-the-go. Simply connect the controller to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and mash up songs straight from iTunes or Spotify.
- Become a Virtual DJ: Virtual DJ lets you mix and match your tracks, set loops and cues, apply effects and much more. The DJ software also plays videos and karaoke files when you connect to an external screen.
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj, Virtual DJ LE
- Compatible DJ Software: WeDJ, djay 2 for iPad, djay 2 for iPhone, djay 2 for Android, vjay for iPad, vjay for iPhone, TRAKTOR PRO 2 (Setting file required)
- Software System Requirements: Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack) or Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version), Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3, Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0GHz or higher, 4 GB or more of RAM, Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Width: 380 mm, Height: 59 mm, Depth: 240 mm, Weight 1.8 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distortion: < 0.006 % (MASTER OUT)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Jog Wheel: 109 mm
- Pad FX: Yes
- Sampler: 4 per deck
- Hot Cues: 4 per deck
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Autoloop: Yes
- Terminals Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- 1 USB B port + 1 USB A port
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.