Peterson StroboStomp Mini
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Peterson StroboStomp Mini is a mini pedal tuner that provides the same exceptional 0.1-cent tuning accuracy as all authentic Peterson Strobe Tuners. Its high-definition LCD strobe display with variable LED colour backlight ensures that your instruments sound perfectly in tune.
Moreover, it offers both a pop-less true bypass mode and a buffered output mode, giving you complete control over your tone without sacrificing quality. Additionally, the StroboStomp Mini comes equipped with over 80 exclusive Sweetened Tunings and Guided Tunings, making it easy for you to dial in your sound and tune like a professional.
For the pro guitarist wanting to ensure they're always pitch perfect, the Peterson StroboStomp Mini is the definitive pedal to have on stage.
Peterson StroboStomp Mini Tuner Pedal Specifications:
- Mini Strobe pedal tuner
- User-Configurable High-Definition LCD Display with LED Colour Backlight
- Easily Visible in Direct Sunlight or Stage Lighting
- Real Strobe Tune with 0.1 Cent Accuracy
- Over 80 Sweetened and Guided Tunings
- 390Hz - 490Hz Concert A Reference
- Up to +5 to -6 Half-Tone Transposition
- Switchable Pop-less 100% True Bypass or Pure Buffered Output
- Tuning ‘Always-On’ Monitor Mode
- Mini Form Factor with Top Mounted Jacks
- Updateable Firmware
- Peterson Connect enabled
- Powered by opt 9 V PSU or 5 V USB-C (9V DC, centre -, 2,1mm, ~85 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.