Peterson StroboStomp LE 75th Anniversary Limited Edition Compact Strobe Pedal Tuner
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Featuring the largest tuning display Peterson Tuners has ever incorporated into one of their pedal tuners, the StroboStomp LE boasts a high-definition, LCD screen that incorporates a variable color LED backlight.
The user-selectable colors can be used to personalize the tuner or to increase display viewing quality in different levels of ambient lighting depending on the usage environment. The vibrant screen colors can also be assigned to stock or user presets to significantly reduce menu navigation time and increase on-stage tuning confidence at the gig.
For tone purists, the StroboStomp LE provides a 100% silent, true-bypass operation mode to keep precious tone safe, as well as eliminate the often annoying “pop” experienced when engaging such a feature in other products. It uses a unique series of timed relays incorporated within its circuitry to shunt the signal, draining the cause of the popping sound prior to breaking the connection, and effectively shutting the tuner down for direct play through without affecting tone quality.
75th Anniversary Limited Edition Strobe pedal tuner Specification
- Design based on Peterson’s first ever tuner, featuring Dick Peterson’s signature
- True Strobe 0.1 Cent Accuracy
- Large HD Colour Display - save your favourite tuning to unique colours
- Buffered or Silent Pop-Free True Bypass
- Over 100 Sweetened Tunings, Guided Tunings to String Numbers and Open and Alternate tuning presets built in with USB connectivity for custom tuning
- Pedalboard friendly size and weight
- Supports a large variety of extended range guitars and basses as well as 8, 10 and 12 String Steel Guitars.
- Accurate tone recognition down to C0 - Great for any Bass instrument
- Concert A-range adjustable from 391 Hz to 490 Hz in 1 Hz steps
- Custom Gold Braided Micro USB Cable included
- Special 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Powered by 9 Volt battery (Opt. PP3) or 9 V PSU (Opt.) with DC Pass Through (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~85 mA current draw)
The StroboStomp HD also includes a long-time user-requested buffered output operation mode that can be user engaged. The buffered mode can be used in or out of monitor mode. It is designed to boost instrument drive to overcome potential tone loss in signal chains that incorporate multiple low-impedance guitar pedals or utilize long cable runs. The high-quality buffered output modes preserve sonic quality all through the instrument range and keeps your prized core tone intact.
Guided Tuning Mode
This mode was introduced for beginners who want to experiment with other popular alternate tunings, it's also useful for experienced players who enjoy a multitude of tunings in rapid succession.
This pedal can fit onto most pedal boards with its visual display being larger in order to deliver brilliant resolution when in use. Physically isolated metal jacks offer high-quality, positive connectivity even under the most demanding conditions. The lightweight but sturdy aluminium chassis doesn’t add unnecessary weight to your rig, but still provides excellent road durability.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.