Peterson StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking for a new instrument tuner, that can handle several instruments if need be, and that features a display that's equally visible on both dimly-lit stages and under bright sunlight? Then the Peterson StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner could well be for you!
Versatile, High-Quality Instrument Tuner
Peterson tuners have a long history of being regarded as amongst the very best available in terms of function and accuracy, and the StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner is certainly no different.
Peterson StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner Highlights
- Premium-quality, stompbox-style instrument tuner
- High-definition, variable colour backlit LCD screen (colours are user-selectable)
- 100% silent True Bypass operation mode
- Selectable Buffered output operation
- Features more than 100 exclusive Sweetened Tunings and numbered guided tuning presets for a wide variety of instruments
- Ideal for professional players, and even complete beginners, wanting to experiment with popular alternate tunings
- Numerically expressed scales also included
True Bypass And 100% Pure Buffered Modes
Whether you're a purist who likes to preserve your instrument's natural tone, or someone looking to compliment a huge pedalboard, the StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner has got you covered.
With selectable modes for both True Bypass and Buffered Bypass, this tuning pedal is primed for exquisite performance, time after time.
Changeable Colour Screen
Not content with a single backlight colour, Peterson have equipped the StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner with the ability to globally change the display colour to your liking.
When combined with the option to save presets based on your tuning preferences, these assignable colours will allow you to know exactly what tuning you're aiming for, even on the darkest of stages.
In addition to this, the display has been designed to be easily viewable even in direct sunlight, making it also ideal for those outdoor summertime gigs.
Easy To Access Performance Modes
As mentioned above, the StroboStomp HD can be switched from True Bypass to Buffered Bypass modes with ease, via the 3-way toggle switch in the battery compartment.
However, there's also a third mode to mention - Monitor Mode. In Monitor Mode the tuner will always be visible, allowing you to accurately tune up on the fly.
Dedicated Power Out Jack
As if all of that wasn't enough, the StroboStomp HD Compact comes equipped with a hidden gem in the form of a dedicated Power Out socket.
As most daisy-chain power supplies are capped at 8 outlets, it can restrict how many effects you can operate, but if you're like me you'll always want to squeeze another one in there. With this dedicated Power Out socket, you can do just that!
This socket will allow you to power another pedal, without compromising the effectiveness of your other effects.
Peterson StroboStomp HD Compact Tuner Specs
- Power Supply: 9VDC Negative Center Pin (Not Supplied)
- Peterson Connect Compatible: Yes
- Note Range: C0 - A#8
- Note Selection: Automatic Firmware
- Updateable: Yes
- Guided Tunings: Yes
- Multi-Color Display: Yes
- Buffered Mode: Yes
- True Bypass: Yes
- Form Factor: Pedal / Floor
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cents
- Display Type: LCD w/ LED Backlight Display
- Resolution: 417 Segments
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 129mm x 66mm x 54mm (with switch)
- Product Weight: .875lb (14oz)
- USB Port: Yes
- USB Type: Micro
- Battery Type: 9V (Included)
- Power: 9VDC 85mA (Nominal)
- Power Out: 9VDC 1A (1000mA)
- Inputs: 1/4"
- Mono Outputs: 1/4" Mono
- Mute-able Output: Yes
- Concert A Range: 390Hz to 490Hz
- Transposition Range: -6 to +5
- Frequency Response Range: 16.35Hz to 7302Hz
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Sweetened Tunings: Over 60
- User Presets: Unlimited
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!