Peterson StroboPLUS HDC Portable Strobe Tuner & Metronome
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The StroboPLUS HDC features a high-definition, variable multi-colour display that's easily visible from a distance, ensuring ultra-precise tuning for all instruments. With over 200 exclusive Sweetened Tunings, it caters to a wide range of instruments and musical genres. Additionally, the highly-configurable metronome offers precise beat matching, advanced subdivisions, accent patterns, and polyrhythms, and can import tempo maps.
Perfect for home use, the stage, the studio, or the classroom, the StroboPlus HDC is a versatile tool that can enhance your musicianship. It's just as suitable on a technician's workbench as it is in a musician's gear bag, serving as a complete tuning, ear training, and rhythm solution all in one package.
- Handheld/Desktop Strobe Tuner with integrated Metronome
- Large HD Colour Display - save your favourite tuning to unique colours
- True Strobe +/-0.1 Cent tuning accuracy, with Concert A range of 390-490 Hz
- Versatile Metronome included - use ultra-wide tempo range, advanced subdivisions, accent patterns and polyrhythms with a simple and intuitive interface
- Compatible with optional BodyBeat Vibe Clip - for tactile metronome feedback
- Over 180 Sweetened Tunings built-in with USB connectivity - for custom tuning
- Built-in electret condenser microphone and ¼” input jack
- 3.5 mm Headphone jack
- Powered by included Li-ion Battery - rechargeable via USB
- Compatible with Peterson Connect (Windows / Mac OS) - for simple configuration and customisation
- Hard-wearing optional carry case available
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.