When it comes to investing in your guitar-playing career you will want to ensure you choose an instrument that isn't just excellent for this moment, but one that has been proven to be able to stand the test of time. Such as this one.
An Iconic Guitar, With Its Own Unique Flair
One look at the Peavey HP2 Electric Guitar Tremolo, seen here with a Tiger Eye finish, and your mind is immediately cast back to the late 1990s, when a certain guitar playing legend worked closely with Peavey in the creation of the ultimate signature guitar.
The end result was - and, once again, IS - a perfectly-balanced guitar, with superb levels of playability, and the kind of tonal options that modern-day players dream of.
Peavey HP2 Electric Guitar Tremolo, Tiger Eye Highlights
- High-performance electric guitar, constructed using only the finest materials
- Solid basswood back combines with a carved maple top for a relatively lightweight, rock solid playing experience
- Super-sleek select birdseye maple neck and fingerboard offers unmatched stability and playabiltiy
- Two Custom-Wound Peavey humbucker pickups offer optimal output and tonal response
- Push/Pull volume and tone knobs grant you coil-splitting options for each pickup
- Peavey/Floyd Rose Licenced tremolo bridge and locking nut allows you to perform outrageous pitchbends at will, without affecting your tuning stability
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Featuring that instantly-familiar asymmetrical body design, the Peavey HP2 offers a combination of comfort, proper balance, and maximum playing ease.
With a carved Maple top, Basswood back, and super-sleek, select Birdseye Maple neck and fingerboard, to play this guitar once is a privelege for many, but to own one would be a dream come true.
To deliver the kind of versatile, rock-solid sounds that the sight of this guitar invokes, Peavey have equipped a pair of custom-wound humbuckers, specially designed to provide ultra-low noise and feedback resitance.
The pickups are also mounted directly to the body, virtually eliminating unwanted feedback at high output levels, and offering a superb level of string-vibrational transference when you play.
As if that wasn't enough, each of the control pots has been equipped with a Push/Pull function, which activates a coil-splitting function on each pickup for even more sounds to play around with.
Peavey HP2 Electric Guitar Tremolo, Tiger Eye Specs
- 25,5" (648 mm) scale
- Graphite-reinforced oil-finished neck and fingerboard
- 22 jumbo frets
- 15" (381 mm) fingerboard radius
- Ten degree tilt-back headstock with unique scoop design
- Staggered ergonomic tuning machine placement with straight string pull
- Schaller tuning machines with pearloid buttons
- Locking topnut
- Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch - Up: Neck / Center: Both / Down: Bridge
- Peavey design humbucking pickups mounted directly to body
- Flame-maple/basswood body construction with carved top
- Cream edge binding
- Birdseye maple neck and fingerboard is carved to a fast yet comfortable feel
- Sculpted body/neck heel
- Peavey licensed Floyd Rose tremolo
- Master volume
- Master tone
- Push pull coil tap capability
- Easy-access torsion-rod adjustment
- Hardshell case included
- Handcrafted in Europe
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Birds Eye Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.