Peavey 6505 Micro Head Guitar Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking for a powerful and versatile new amplifier head, with killer hard rock tones, that's perfect for both studio and stage use? Then we may have just what you need!
All-Valve Guitar Amp Head
The Peavey 6505 Micro Head is a compact and lightweight entry into the illustrious 6505 lineup, and authentically reproduces those legendary Peavy 6505 tones.
This excellent 20 watt amplifier features an all-valve construction, and is packed full of high performance features that make it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Peavey 6505 Micro Head Guitar Amplifier Highlights
- 20 Watt mini guitar head
- All-valve construction, with 2 x EL84 power valves, anda 3 x 12AX7 preamp valves
- On-board 3-band EQ, Reverb, and FX Loop
- Attenuator Switch for 20, 5, or 1 watt operation
- Lightweight and portable design
- TSI valve-monitoring indicator
Two Channel Design
In addition to the all-valve circuitry, the 6505 Micro Head features two channels, which follow the same gain structure and voicing of its legendary forebear.
The end result is an array of devastating, overdriven tones that helped to sculpt the sound of metal music for more than twenty years.
These channels share EQ, reverb, and the onboard FX loop, whilst both channels, crunch, loop, and reverb can be activated via footswitch.
Patented TSI Feature
Peavey's widely renowned TSI valve monitoring indicator will keep you notified of power valve status, and will even tell you which needs to be replaced should the situation arise.
On the rear panel you'll also find the FX loop, Mic simulated direct interface, with an XLR and USB output, "speaker defeat" switch, and a power attenuator that will let you switch the 6505 MH between 20, 5, and 1 Watt output settings.
Peavey 6505 Micro Head Guitar Amplifierr Specs
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- MSDI Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
- Weight Unpacked: 16.64 lb (7.55 kg)
- Weight Packed: 20.50 lb (9.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.125" (33.3375 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.375" (49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 12.375" (31.4325 cm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Effects||Distortion and Reverb|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!