The Pearl E-Merge Hybrid Drum Kit is one of the most exciting, revolutionary electric drum kits we've seen to date. Packed full of brand new technology to guarantee a glorious playing experience, alongside versatile connectivity and a powerful sound module, the E-Merge EM-53GB Kit is for seasoned players that want an uncompromsing sound for the stage and studio.
Powerful Hybrid Kit with Wave Trigger Technology
The DNA of the Pearl E-Merge Kit is built from within the Korg WaveDrum - an iconic hand percussion performance pad which set a new benchmark for sampled sound quality, trigger response and feel - just like a real acoustic drum. The E-Merge continues this heritage via Wave Trigger Technology. WTT allows every nuance of your playing style, and even your choice of drumstick, to infinitely colour the sound produced.
By utilising parallel processing of your technique, response and seamlessly layers it with hi definition samples of real Pearl acoustic drums to create an end result that is as much a reflection of you as with any acoustic performance.
The e/Merge module encaptulates simplicity of design and function that allows you to simply play more, and tweak less.
Pearl E-Merge EM-53HB - e/HYBRIDs Configuration:
- EM-14S x 1 - 14" PUREtouch Snare Drum Pad
- EM-10T x 1 - 10" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-12T x 1 - 12" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-14T x 1 - 14" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-EBP x 1 - 18" PUREtouch Bass Drum Pad, Complete
- EM-14HH x 1 - 14" PUREtouch Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad Set
- EM-15C x 1 - 15" PUREtouch Crash Cymbal Pad
- EM-18R x 1 - 18" PUREtouch Ride Cymbal Pad
- EM-MDL1 x 1 - Electronic Drum Module
- DR-80EM x 1 - Icon e-Rack System
- CH-830ES x 2 - Cymbal Holder, Short Boom
- S-830 x 1 - Snare Stand
- TH-70E x3 - Tom Holder
- PCR-50L x 1 - Module Clamp
E-Merge MDL-1 ModuleSimple, straight forward yet extremely powerful, the MDL-1 module features a pair of powerful multicore processors, a full library of acoustic Pearl drums recorded in one of the world's most renowned studios, pristine samples from KORG's library and the variety of routing options every e-drummer needs.
The MDL-1 module features a pair of fast, multicore processors, a full spectrum of Pearl acoustic drum samples and a library filled with world, ethnic, electronic, orchestral and other sounds chosen from KORG's renowned hi definition sample libraries.
The all new acoustic library for the MDL-1 was recorded in one of the world's most respected recording studios in historic Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee. Both current and vintage instruments in a full variety of sizes were chosen and sampled. You will recognize some familiar tones in the style of several iconic Pearl artists, some specific genres, decades, and historic songs and styles from the past to the present. Customize sets and save your presets to the library, choose from over 35 different onboard effects, record your performances for hours on end, or just lay into it and play!
The e/MERGE Module is not about useless bells and whistles. Its about simplicity and performance. With eight assignable outs, two master outs, headphone outs and an auxiliary in, the MDL-1 easily handles all your live performance and recording needs. But one of the most exciting features of the e/MERGE module is the ambience slider. Taken from a mix of the room and overhead mics during the recording process, the ambience slider allows you to instantly add color, natural room reverb and live vibe to any acoustic set. The e/MERGE Module hosts feature upon feature designed to make your playing experience unique. If you love to play drums, this module... this e-drum set is for you.
Pearl e-Merge EM-53HB Specifications:
- Sound Generator: 2 CPU (4 core + 2 core)
- Polyphony: 128 voices
- Voice: Preset: 700 HD Sound Library
- Drum Kit: Preset: 35 HD kits
- Effects: 36
- Song Recording Type: 44.1kHz, 16 Bit WAV
- Song Recording Time: Approximately 12 hours
- Tempo: BPM 30 - 300
- Beat: 1/2 - 24/2, 1/4 - 24/4, 1/8-24/8, 1 /8T - 24/8T,,1/16 - 24/16 (T=Triplet)
- Click Voices: 10
- Controllers: Knobs and Ambient Slider Control
- Display: 3.25" x 1" Graphic LCD
- Connectors: Master Out L/Mono, & R
- Direct Out (8)
- Headphones Out
- Aux In TRS Mini
- Main Trigger Inputs (DB-25, Connector)
- Accessory Inputs (3)
- USB to PC Port (transport USB audio & MIDI data)
- USB-A (for WAV files and Settings data)
- MIDI: MIDI Output
- Power Supply: 120-240v, 50-60Hz, Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions: 9" (W) x 7.5" (D) x 2" (H)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
|Effects||basic comp, attack comp, overdrive 1, overdrive 2, tube drive, radio crunch, distortion, rich hall, plate reverb, small room, early reflections, chorus, short delay chorus, slow flanger, fast flanger, slow phaser, fast phaser, ring mod 1, ring mod 2, sync|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.