Palmer Joe Bonamassa Guitar Speaker Simulator DI Box
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Model Guitar Speaker Simulator DI Box is a great option when playing on stage or in the studio, giving you great sound without the nead of a speaker or mic.
Joe Bonamassa Sound In A Box
Using the Palmer Joe Bonamasa DI Box, you have cosistent tone regardless of the venue or the studio so you always know what you're going to get.
It uses dual analogue filters for variable frequency compensation while a ground lift removes earth loop hum.
This Joe Bonamassa DI Box gives you authentic guitar loudspeaker and cabinet sounds right from the box, eliminating the need for microphones and the issues you might have when miking up your amp.
Furthermore, there's an exclusive JB switch which gives you huge tone in an intant.
Buy the Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Speaker Simulator DI Box from PMT Online now to get authentic Joe Bonamassa tone in a compact DI box.
Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Speaker Simulator DI Box Key Features:
- Passive guitar amp DI box with speaker simulation
- For live and direct recording applications
- Consistent guitar tone in any venue or studio
- Exclusive JB switch for a huge, maxed-out tone
- Dual analog filters for variable frequency compensation
- Authentic guitar loudspeaker and cabinet sounds
- Ground lift to remove earth loop hum
- Eliminates miking and mic-related issues
- Connects between amps up to 200 watts and speakerer or dummy load
- Also works with preamps and dirt boxes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.