Palmer Joe Bonamassa Guitar Speaker Simulator DI Box
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Model Guitar Speaker Simulator DI Box is a great option when playing on stage or in the studio, giving you great sound without the nead of a speaker or mic.
Joe Bonamassa Sound In A Box
Using the Palmer Joe Bonamasa DI Box, you have cosistent tone regardless of the venue or the studio so you always know what you're going to get.
It uses dual analogue filters for variable frequency compensation while a ground lift removes earth loop hum.
This Joe Bonamassa DI Box gives you authentic guitar loudspeaker and cabinet sounds right from the box, eliminating the need for microphones and the issues you might have when miking up your amp.
Furthermore, there's an exclusive JB switch which gives you huge tone in an intant.
Buy the Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Speaker Simulator DI Box from PMT Online now to get authentic Joe Bonamassa tone in a compact DI box.
Palmer Joe Bonamassa Signature Speaker Simulator DI Box Key Features:
- Passive guitar amp DI box with speaker simulation
- For live and direct recording applications
- Consistent guitar tone in any venue or studio
- Exclusive JB switch for a huge, maxed-out tone
- Dual analog filters for variable frequency compensation
- Authentic guitar loudspeaker and cabinet sounds
- Ground lift to remove earth loop hum
- Eliminates miking and mic-related issues
- Connects between amps up to 200 watts and speakerer or dummy load
- Also works with preamps and dirt boxes
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.