Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Shure P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. With detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage.
Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuning bandwidth. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu.
With a compact and rugged aluminum body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use. The optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!