Inspired by vintage 1950s amplifiers, the Orange Tremlord 30 is a very British take on the all-valve, tremolo-laden combo amp. Featuring a whole host of premium-grade features, this amp takes that unique Orange tone to whole new levels.
An Orange Take on a 50s Combo
With the Orange Tremlord 30 you get a 30 watt, 1x12 all-valve guitar combo, that comes with two footswitchable valve driven tremolo speeds, and its own two-spring reverb tank.
However, unlike other Oranger amplifiers, the Tremlord 30 comes fitted with a specially designed Lavoce speaker, giving the amp plenty more headroom and that smooth top end generally associated with vintage amp tones.
Orange Tremlord 30 Combo Amp Highlights
- Powerful, premium-grade all-valve 30 watt guitar combo
- Power adjustment "Bedroom" switch, allows for quiet home practice without compromising on your tone
- Valve buffered effects loop
- On-board two-spring reverb tank
- Footswitchable valve tremolo
- Specially designed Lavoce 12" speaker
- Orange Tolex coated
- Finance options available
Bedroom to Headroom
If you're practicing at home, and don't fancy frightening your neighbours, the Orange Tremlord 30 has a switch that can lower it's power output to 2 or even 1 watt.
Despite the reduction in power though, this circuit is specially designed to retain all of the feel of a full-powered valve amp - something that's often lost with other amplifier designs.
Valve Buffered Effects Loop
Fully buffered, low-impedance design, driven by a 12AT7 valve, and set post-tremolo in your signal chain, this effects loop allows you to use several effects without sacrificing tone. Not only that, but this circuit is incredibly transparent, which means that your pedal rig will be performing at its very best.
Two Spring Reverb
Driven by a single 12AT7 valve, the on-board two-spring reverb tank on the Tremlord 30 is Orange's richest sounded spring reverb to date. This circuit can also be activated by footswitch - perfect for switching on or off mid-performance.
Footswitchable Valve Tremolo
Featuring plenty of versatile depth control, and powered by a 12AX7 valve, the on-board Tremolo circuit of the Tremlord 30 harks back to those vintage 50s trem amps. Control the rate and depth via the front control panel, and once you have your favourite dialed in settings you can use a footswitch to alternate between them on the fly.
Orange Tremlord 30 Combo Amp Technical Specs
- Controls: Volume, bass, Treble, Speed (Tremolo), Speed (Tremolo, only engaged with Footswitch), Depth (Tremolo), Reverb
- Power: 30 Watts / 15 Watts / 2 Watts / 1 Watt
- Valves: ECC81 (12AT7) x 2, ECC83 (12AX7) x 3 (Preamp); EL84 x 4 (Output)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Lavoce Speaker
- Finish: Orange Tolex
- Unboxed Dimensions (HxWxD): 57.5cm x 46.5cm x 29cm / 22.64" x 18.31" x 11.42"
- Unboxed Weight: 24.09kg / 53.11lbs
|Effects||tremolo, reverb, eq|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*