Orange OR30 Guitar Amp Head
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Crafted to ensure a performance that's sure to tick every guitarist's box, the Orange OR30 Amp Head is a 30W watt all-valve, single-channel head that packs a colossal tone that surpasses its size, making it perfect for players who want a more compact-sized rig for at home and on the road.
Boasting an intuitive foot-switchable volume boost, users are able to launch their tone into the next gear when they desire, so leads can easily stand out in the mix with minimal hassle. When combined with the impressive three-way bright switch, players are enabled with increased control of their amp's brightness and overall characteristics.
The premium features don't end there, as the British amp icons have also fitted the OR30 with the Cross-Line Presence feature, articulately designed to heighten the amplifier's sound with spatial dimension.
With its unmatched volume, unparalleled tone, and an array of unique features, this amp asserts itself as an undeniable sonic powerhouse. If you're poised to ascend to legendary soundscapes, the OR30 stands as the unrivalled amp head you've long yearned for.
- Unparalleled British Craftsmanship - Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Orange OR30 proudly stands as a testament to all-UK construction. It's not just an amp; it's a piece of British engineering art.
- Louder Than You'd Ever Imagine - Don't be fooled by the 30W power rating. The OR30 roars like a beast, hitting sound pressure levels on par with 100W monsters in the test room. It's a symphony of quantity and quality, delivering a classic Orange tone that'll leave your audience speechless.
- Tone Nirvana at Your Fingertips - With a tube rectifier providing that buttery attack and release, and a gain knob that goes from pristine cleans to earth-shaking saturation, the OR30 suits players of all styles. Its control panel offers versatility galore, thanks to a cross-line presence control and a game-changing three-way bright switch.
- Fine-tune Your Sound Like Never Before - In the neutral position, the OR30 is a pedal platform extraordinaire, letting your distortion and overdrive effects shine. Toggle left for a tasteful treble boost or right for a broad treble punch reminiscent of classic rock legends.
- Footswitch Magic at Your Command - With a second volume control accessible via footswitch, switch between rhythm and lead tones seamlessly. Jump in wattage for scorching solos, all while the choke and massive output transformer keep your tone clean and pristine at any volume.
- The Epitome of British Amplification - The OR30 is the pinnacle of single-channel British amp design, leaving no stone unturned in the features department. Plus, its noise floor is so low it's practically subterranean. When you demand absolute control, the OR30 is your unwavering companion.
Orange OR30 Valve Amp Head Specifications:
- Features: Bright Switch, Cross-Line Presence, Footswitchable Volume Boost, Changeable Output Power (30/2w)
- Output Power: 30W (Headroom) 2W (Bedroom)
- Controls: Presence, Footswitch Volume, Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Gain, Bright Switch
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms Minimum
- Valves: Preamp and Phase Inverter: 3 x 12AX7 (ECC83)
- FX Loop: 1 x 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Output Stage: 4 x EL84 (6BQ5)
- Rectifier: 1 x 5AR4 (GZ34)
- Unboxed Dimensions: 27CM X 55CM X 24CM ( 10.63" X 21.65" X 9.45")
- Unboxed Weight: 18.3KG, 40.34LB
- Country of Manufacture: England
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.750000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.