Easily paired with a number of Orange amplifier heads, the Orange OBC410 bass guitar cab is made with maximum output, dominant low end and road worthy durability.
Ready for the Road
Not only does this speaker cab feature an 18mm bich plywood construction, but also has tough skids of the underside for further protection when being moved around. These skids also act to couple the enclosure from the floor, improving the overall bass response of the unit.
Expect nothing less than heaps of low-end and mid range performance with the OBC410 - a great choice for bass players in need of something both portable and reliable on the road.
Finding a bass guitar cab and amp head set-up that is right for you can be tricky, but we assure you that if you choose the Orange OBC410 cab, you won't be disappointed!
Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Features - 18mm High Density Birch Ply, 2 x Parallel 1/4" and Speakon Input Jacks, SKID Design Feet
- Controls - Horn Attenuator
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - 600 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speaker (Combos and Cabinets) - 4 x Eminence Beta 10A, 1 x High Quality HF Horn
- Impedance (Cabinets) - 8 Ohm
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 64cm x 62cm x 45.5cm (25.2" x 24.41" x 17.91")
|Woofer Size||4 x 10" woofer|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.