Orange OBC410 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet, Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Easily paired with a number of Orange amplifier heads, the Orange OBC410 bass guitar cab is made with maximum output, dominant low end and road worthy durability.
Ready for the Road
Not only does this speaker cab feature an 18mm bich plywood construction, but also has tough skids of the underside for further protection when being moved around. These skids also act to couple the enclosure from the floor, improving the overall bass response of the unit.
Expect nothing less than heaps of low-end and mid range performance with the OBC410 - a great choice for bass players in need of something both portable and reliable on the road.
Finding a bass guitar cab and amp head set-up that is right for you can be tricky, but we assure you that if you choose the Orange OBC410 cab, you won't be disappointed!
Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Features - 18mm High Density Birch Ply, 2 x Parallel 1/4" and Speakon Input Jacks, SKID Design Feet
- Controls - Horn Attenuator
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - 600 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speaker (Combos and Cabinets) - 4 x Eminence Beta 10A, 1 x High Quality HF Horn
- Impedance (Cabinets) - 8 Ohm
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 64cm x 62cm x 45.5cm (25.2" x 24.41" x 17.91")
|Shipping Weight (kg)||41.000000|
|Woofer Size||4 x 10" Woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.