Orange OBC115 1x15, Bass Speaker Cabinet Black
Heavy item delivery from £65
Find a bass guitar cab and amp head set-up that is right for you can be tricky, but we assure you that if you choose the OBC115 cab, you won't be disappointed!
Easily paired with a number of Orange amplifier heads, the Orange OBC115 bass guitar cab is made with maximum output, dominant low end and road worthy durability. Not only does this speaker cab feature an 18mm bich plywood construction, but also has tough skids of the underside for further protection when being moved around. These skids also act to couple the enclosure from the floor, improving the overall bass response of the unit.
Expect nothing less than heaps of low-end and mid range performance with the OBC115 - a great choice for bass players in need of something both portable and reliable on the road.
- Features - 18mm High Density Birch Ply, 2 x Parallel 1/4" and Speakon Input Jacks, Skis Design Feet
- Controls - NA
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - 400 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) - 8 Ohms
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions - (W x H x D) - 62cm x 52cm x 46.5cm (24.41" x 20.47" x 18.31")
- Unboxed Weight - 29.5kg (65.15lb)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|400 Watts RMS
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.