Orange Crush Mini 3 Watt Guitar Combo Amp
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
When you think of classic British rock amplification, there's usually only one or two brands that spring to mind, and Orange is most definitely there. These fantastic amplifiers have been helping to shape the voice of rock guitars for more than 40 years now, and thanks to the Orange Crush range you can now hear that classic Orange voice from the comfort of your own home (without upsetting the neighbours).
The Ultimate Mini Amp
The Orange Crush Mini takes the design of the Mikro crush and upgrades it with a host of new improvements. Featuring all-new battery saving features, a wood and orange tolex construction, classic 1970s design, all-analogue circuitry and tonal approach, and even the more familiar Orange control panel, the Orange Crush Mini is quite simply the best specificied mini-combo for the musician on the go.
Familiar Top Panel
For this new release, Orange have opted to completely redesign the top panel for a more familiar look, even down to the hieroglyphic control labels. This amp features the same Shape control found in the bigger amps, a crushing Gain control knob which gives you "real" sounding crunch and high-gain options, and a powerful Volume control which lets you really see just what an Orange is capable of at lower volumes.
Perfect for home practice... and gigging?!
Despite the relatively small 3-watt power output, the all-new 8 Ohm Speaker Output socket on the Crush Mini allows you to plug in an external speaker - including the largest guitar cabinet that Orange currently produce! - making it great for gigging as well as quiet home-practice.
When it comes to those times that you need a virtually silent home-practice though, there's a headphone socket which, when used, disengages the main speaker. Add to that the Aux-in socket and built-in chromatic tuner, and you have youtself the perfect portable practice rig!
Order Yours Today
If you're unfamiliar with the sound of Orange amplifiers, call into your local PMT Store and speak to our resident product experts, they'd be happy to arrange a demonstration for you. Alternatively order this fabulously budget-friendly amp online today and make use of our fabulous home-delivery service!
- Guitar Lead Activated Power On helps save battery power when not in use
- Integrated Tuner helps you tune up on the fly
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack makes those 3am home rehearsals even more silent
- 8 Ohm Jack For External Speaker, for when you have the tone you want to gig with and fancy playing louder
- 3.5mm Aux In Jack lets you plug in an external device, such as smart phone or MP3 player, allowing you to jam along to your favourite tracks!
- Controls (Right To Left): Input, Gain, Shape, Volume, Headphone Jack (Below) Integrated Chromatic Tuner.
- Finish Options: Orange Basketweave Vinyl
- Output Power: 3 Watts
- Power: Internal 9 V Battery (Supplied) Or 9v Centre Negative Power Supply (Not Supplied)
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 15 x 14.5 x 8.3cm (5.9 x 5.7 x 3.26")
- Unboxed Weight: 904g (1.99lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.