Old Blood Noise Endeavours MAW Vocal FX Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you in the market for a fully-functioning effects pedal, suited to any application that involves a dynamic microphone? Then check out the awesome Old Blood Noise Endeavours MAW - a Microphone Effects Manipulator like no other!
High-Quality Multi-FX Pedal For Vocalists
This all-in-one vocal effects pedal utilises a high-quality Mic preamp and three footswitchable effects engines, along with a Loop for external effects, making it perfect for both studio and live work.
Old Blood Noise Endeavours MAW Key Features
- Vocal Effects Pedal
- XLR Microphone preamp for dynamic microphones
- Microphone gain control with pad switch for hot signals
- Tone knob - low pass filter for darker or brighter tone
- Switchable saturation section, with blend and tone knobs to sculpt your tone
- Two foot-switchable multi-effects engines:
- First - two reverbs, short delay, phaser, lower and upper octaves
- Second - two additional reverbs, long delay, flanger and rotary
- Momentary or Latching Switching - for seamless effects changes on the fly
- FX Loop - add your own effects pedals into its signal chain
- Effects trails - allows natural Reverb and Delay decay
- External Expression Control - for each effects section
- 1/4â€/6.5mm instrument cable input
- Dual outputs: Wet - switchable between 1/4â€/6.5mm or XLR; Post-saturation Dry - XLR
- Powered by regular 9V PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~210 mA current draw)
Three Effects Engines
Thanks to its powerful FX engines, the OBNE MAW can saturate, reverberate, delay, flange, and even rotate your signal.
In addition to this, the external Effects Loop allows you to integrate additional effects pedals, opening up a whole world of creative uses for you to utilise.
This also goes for effects that you wouldn't normally be able to hook a microphone up to directly - just imagine what your voice would sound like hooked up to a Wah pedal, or even a Sub-Octaver!
Whilst the OBNE Maw loves a good XLR signal, it can also cater for a 1/4" jack input too!
In addition to this, the pedal features multiple outputs and even expression control socket, giving you complete control over your signal on-the-fly.
It's not just a microphone audio workstation: it's also a poetic tool.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store today if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome vocal FX pedal.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
|Manufacturer||Old Blood Noise|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Power Supply||9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!