Numark Scratch DJ Mixer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Numark Scratch is a DJ mixer designed for serious, professional use and delivers that delivers on that level of performance while boasting road-ready, rugged reliability.
Professional, Reliable Performance
Designed from the get go to be used by professional DJ, the Numark Scratch boasts some great features, includes fantastic software and an all-metal tank-like build.
All this and it comes at an amazing price?
Get involved with the Numark Scratch and raise your live DJ performance to new levels.
Numark Scratch DJ Controller Key Features:
- 24-Bit Two Channel Mixer
- All-Metal Build for Great Durability on The Road
- Full Serato DJ Pro and Full DVS Licenses Included
- Built-In InnoFADER Crossfader with Reverse and Slope Control
- Dedicated Instant Loop Knobs
- Separate Booth/Zone Output
- Toggle Paddles for Triggering Software-Based Effects
- 6 Direct Access Effect Selectors
- 8 Performance Pads
- Prime Loop Sound Pack (worth $200!) Included
- Ready to Connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
Truly Professional Performance
From your first look at the Numark Scratch you’ll know that this is a serious bit of gear.
Its all-metal chassis shows you it’s ready for heavy use on the road – essential for any working DJ hitting different venues night after night.
Add to that some top level, professional features such as the built-in InnoFADER crossfader, performance pads, toggle paddles for software effects and more… the Numark Scratch is going to take the scratch mixer world by storm.
Better yet – despite its incredible build and professional level performance, it’s actually really easy to use and comes at a great value price.
What more could you want?
Great Software Included
So you’re ready to get performing at the highest level from day one, the Numark Scratch mixer comes with the full version of Serato DJ Pro along with the full DVS Expansion pack!
An industry standard, Serato DJ Pro is essential to get your show on the road. Using Serato DJ Pro you can stream literally millions of tracks from underground start-ups to legendary dancefloor fillers.
Pro DJs around the world swear by Serato DJ Pro because of its unfailing reliability to deliver on the night.
Plus, with the DVS Expansion Pack installed, you can easily connect your turntables and CDJs.
The Numark Scratch also comes with some great software FX too so you’re ready to bust out some serious tunes from the start.
Complete Control with Great Features
Allowing you to get really involved with your sound and perform as you want to perform, the Numark Scratch boasts some great controls and features.
One of the most important aspects of any DJ’s mixer is the crossfader. That’s why, for the Scratch mixer, Numark have installed an InnoFADER, providing you with smooth as buttered silk sliding action along with unbeatable reliability.
You even have reverse and slope controls onboard for fantastic, on-the-fly adaptability.
Making loops nice and simple so you can get the perfect loops you want with ease, the Numark Scratch features dedicated instant loop knobs.
Press the encoder down to loop with the default parameters from your software, turn the knob right to extend the beat, turn it left to shorten the loop. Simple.
You also have eight performance bands on board, ready for you to punch for hot cue triggering, rolls, beat stabs and sampler control. You also have separate direct access software looping controls for each channel.
You can get really creative with the Numark Scratch mixer for an incredible, organic live performance that you just don’t find at this price point.
Of course, to really work as the hub of your live DJ set up then the Numark Scratch has to offer great connectivity options. And it does.
You have XLR main outputs along with an unbalanced booth output, unbalanced line/phono channel inputs, a microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or ¼” TS controlled and a dedicated microphone level control.
Whatever you want to add into your set, the Numark Scratch has got you covered.
Obviously, when it comes to your performance, there’s nothing more important than how you sound.
That’s why Numark have designed the Scratch mixer to deliver professional level sound. An impressive 108dB signal-to-noise ratio combined with 24-bit digital sound quality means you will sound great every track of every set.
Furthermore, you have Low/High-pass filter functions that aren’t software dependant so you can use them on your analogue turntables as well as your software-based FX and controls.
Raise the Bar
This level of functionality, quality and high-level features is unheard of at this price point – the Numark Scratch really raises the bar.
Buy the Numark Scratch from Professional Music Technology now and use this fantastic scratch mixer to increase your own potential and raise the bar for DJ performance yourself.
Numark Scratch DJ Mixer Feature List:
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS Licence Included
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
- InnoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- (6) direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- (8) performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/Line inputs
- Combo mic input (XLR/1 4-inch) w/ level and tone control
- 108dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual headphone output cueing system (¼-inch/1 8-inch)
- Scroll and load tracks on the mixer easily by holding shift + loop encoder knob
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included ($200 value)
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included
Numark Scratch DJ Mixer Specs:
Master Outputs (balanced XLR)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Output Impedance: 300Ohms
Master and Booth Outputs (RCA)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.005% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBV (2Vrms)
- Output Impedance: 300Ohms
Headphone Outputs (1/4” and 1/8” TRS)
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 108dB (A-weighted, max output, unloaded)
- THD+N 0.005% (1kHz, 10mW per channel into 32Ohms)
- Maximum Output Level +14dBu (unloaded)
- Power Output 115mW RMS (per channel into 32Ohms)
- Output Impedance 32Ohms
Line Inputs (RCA)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0.3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.008% (1kHz, +6.8dBV, -1dBFS)
- Max Input Level: +7.8dBV (2.45Vrms)
- Input Impedance: 47kOhms
Phono Inputs (RCA)
- Frequency Response: RIAA Curve
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 99dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.01% (1kHz, -3dB input)
- USB: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- ADC / DAC: 24-bit, 48kHz
- DSP: 32-bit fixed point
- Drivers: PC: ASIO and Windows Audio, Mac: UAC2 Class Compliant (no add’l driver needed)
- Power Input: Typical: 120VAC / 240VAC / 50Hz / 60Hz Auto-Switching
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!