Neumann TLM 107 Nickel Studio Set
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Capturing studio-class audio quality that's sure to enhance any project, the Neumann TLM 107 Nickel Studio Set is a multi-polar pattern premium microphone that's a must for any producer's arsenal.
Consisting of five versatile polar patterns as well as a variable pad and low-cut settings, the TLM 107 can adapt to any scenario and style.
Showcasing a dynamic range of 131 dB, the TLM 107 is able to catch every finer nuance from sound sources without compromising the audio quality and distorting, making it ideal for tracking either the quietest sound like vocals or something thunderous like drums.
- State of the art, yet affordable large diaphragm microphone
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Extremely flexible: 5 polar patterns, multiple pads and low-cut options
- Transformerless circuitry for ultra-transparent sound
- Extremely low self-noise
- Distortion-free even at the highest sound pressure levels
Neumann TLM 107 Nickel Studio Set Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern: Omni, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hyper cardioid, figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 Kohm: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Matching connector: XLR 3 F
- Weight: 445 g
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.