Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set, Nickel
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
An essential choice for any producer's arsenal whether it's for live use, studio use or broadcasting, the Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set Nickel is a classic large diaphragm mic with a cardioid polar pattern.
Boasting an extensive frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz along with a slight boost above 6 kHz for heightened presence in the mix, the TLM 102 Microphone ensures a professional functionality that'll never disappoint. With a transformerless circuit ensures impressively low self-noise whilst the exposed surface is also immune to general interference and colouration.
Able to handle high pressure whilst compromising the overall clarity of the audio, the TLM 102 mic caters to a variety of recordings such as vocals and loud sound sources like drums and amplifiers.
This Neumann set comes with an elastic suspension mount, which helps reduce operation noise and overall interference, resulting in elite audio capture.
- Large-diaphragm capsule with a cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency boost at 6 kHz for improved presence
- Perfect for live performances and recording sessions
- Suitable for vocals, percussion, amps and more
- Includes an EA 4 elastic suspension mount
Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set Nickel Specifications:
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa @ 1kHz into 1 Ohms
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 73dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 12dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 73dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 82dB
- Maximum SPL: 144dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 13dBu
- Supply Voltage: 48V, ±4V
- Current Consumption: 3.5mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 210g
- Dimensions: 52mm x 116mm (D x L)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.