Neumann NDH 30 Black Edition Studio Headphones
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Boasting an open-back design, the Neumann NDH 30 Open Back Headphones Black Edition, offer unparalleled precision and detail in portable monitoring whilst also delivering the same exceptional quality found in Neumann's studio monitors but in a compact, on-the-go package.
With a flat and intricately detailed frequency response, a wide soundstage, and exceptional transient response, they provide remarkable accuracy for any setting. Whether you're deciphering complex mixes, mastering with exactitude, or editing recordings, the NDH 30 headphones are tailor-made for the task.
Thanks to their open-back configuration, you can indulge in extended listening sessions without concerns of ear fatigue. Furthermore, a robust internally balanced cable minimises channel crosstalk and elevates your stereo imaging to even greater heights. These headphones are also foldable and highly portable, ensuring they can accompany you wherever your audio endeavours take you.
- Enhanced Precision - The NDH 30 headphones from Neumann bring their renowned studio sound into the headphone world, offering an open-back alternative to the NDH 20. With lightning-fast transient response and a flat frequency response up to 34 kHz, they're perfect for recording, editing, mixing, or mastering.
- Robust and Portable - Crafted to bring the sound quality of Neumann's studio monitoring systems to any location, the NDH 30 headphones are designed for extended, comfortable listening. They're robustly constructed to withstand the rigours of travel and feature a foldable design that saves space in any bag or case, making them your ideal travel companion.
- Premium Design - As part of the Neumann legacy, the NDH 30 headphones provide an array of knowledge from their long lineage, spanning recording consoles, microphones, and studio monitors. These headphones are designed for precision and equipped with Automatic Monitor Alignment technology, ensuring seamless transitions between them and Neumann's KH-series loudspeakers whether you're in the studio or on the move.
Neumann NDH 30 Open Back Studio Headphones Black Edition Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Open-back
- Fit: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 34 kHz
- Transducer: 38 mm dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 120 O
- Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- THD: 0.03% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Weight (excluding cable): 352 g
- Replaceable Earpads: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Cable Length: 3 m (10 ft)
- Accessories Included: Internally balanced cable with 1/4" adapter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.