Neumann NDH 20 Black Edition Studio Headphones
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Neumann NDH 20 Black Edition is a closed-back headphone that seamlessly combines enhanced isolation with the meticulously balanced sound quality and remarkable resolution that Neumann is renowned for. These headphones are perfectly tailored for monitoring and mixing, even in noisy surroundings. In addition, the circumaural memory foam ear pads provide enduring comfort, ensuring a fatigue-free listening experience.
The NDH 20 incorporates newly engineered 38 mm (1.5") drivers featuring high-gauss neodymium magnets, ensuring exceptional sensitivity and minimal distortion. This design enables users to experience the pure audio signal without any undesirable colouration. The mechanical build of these headphones also adheres to the most stringent standards, with a flexible steel adjustable headband and lightweight aluminium ear cup covers. For convenient transport, the NDH 20 is foldable and comes with a soft cloth bag. Additionally, it includes two detachable cables (one straight, one coiled) and a 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter for versatile connectivity.
- Enhanced Precision - The NDH 20 headphones from Neumann bring their renowned studio sound into the headphone world, offering a closed-back alternative to the NDH 30. With lightning-fast transient response and a flat frequency response up to 34 kHz, they're perfect for recording, editing, mixing, or mastering.
- Robust and Portable - Crafted to bring the sound quality of Neumann's studio monitoring systems to any location, the NDH 20 headphones are designed for extended, comfortable listening. They're robustly constructed to withstand the rigours of travel and feature a foldable design that saves space in any bag or case, making them your ideal travel companion.
- Premium Design - As part of the Neumann legacy, the NDH 20 headphones provide an array of knowledge from their long lineage, spanning recording consoles, microphones, and studio monitors. These headphones are designed for precision and equipped with Automatic Monitor Alignment technology, ensuring seamless transitions between them and Neumann's KH-series loudspeakers whether you're in the studio or on the move.
Neumann NDH 20 Studio Headphones, Black Edition Specifications:
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high-resolution
- High long-term comfort, easy transportation
- X1 NDH 20 Black Edition
- X1 Straight symmetrical cable
- X1 6.3 mm (1/4”) adapter
- X1 Cloth pouch
- X1 Quick guide
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.