Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 is an iOS-ready 2-channel mixer and MIDI controller, designed for use with tablet, mobile and laptop devices and Traktor DJ software.
The Kontrol Z1 is small enough to slip into a record bag or backpack for easy transport and quick set up, and can be combined with the F1, D2 and X1 controllers in a modular, mobile DJ rig. Great for parties and mixing on the move!
The World's Smallest Mobile DJ Mixer
- Ultra-portable setup for TRAKTOR DJ Software
- Pro-quality knobs, faders, and backlit buttons
- Mixing interface with 3-band EQ, built-in 24-bit soundcard
- Comes with Traktor LE Included
EQs And Filters
Tweak your sound with robust 3-band EQ, gain, and filter knobs.
Pre-listen to each channel. The Cue Mix knob adjusts the cue/master balance. The Cue Volume regulates headphone volume.
Mix effortlessly with pro-grade faders. The easy-to-read level meters provide instant visual feedback.
The Z1 turns your iPad or iPhone into a tactile, two-channel TRAKTOR DJ rig. Cue-up the next track in your headphones while the current track still plays for the crowd. Mix, adjust EQ, and apply filters or effects.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 even keeps your turned-on iOS device charged with the NI Power Supply while you play – never worry about battery life when your set hits its peak.
Traktor Pro – On-the-go
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 also offers ready-to-go compact control of TRAKTOR PRO EQs, filters, and FX Units on two channels at a time, keeping you ready for the afterparty - always.
It doesn’t end there: Expand your creative possibilities by adding TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to the rig and control effects, loops, and transport functions like play and sync.
Traktor Kontrol Z1 comes with the introductory TRAKTOR LE software to get you started. Two software decks, three effects, and all you need to get the party going.And when you’re ready for more, go pro. The Z1 includes a £44.00 e-voucher – use it to purchase TRAKTOR PRO 2 or any other downloadable NI software.
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 Specifications:
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Converter wordlength: 24-bit
- Analog output channels: 4
- USB audio interface: USB 2.0 hi-speed, audio class compliant
- Master RCA outputs:
- Maximum output level (unbalanced): +12 dBu
- Noise floor: -89,3 dB a weighted
- Dynamic range: +102 dB a weighted
- THD+N: 0.005% (@0dB FS/10k)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz, +/- 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk: -118 dB (1 kHz)
- Headphone output:
- Maximum output level: +11 dBu into 300 Ohms @ 0 dB FS
- Maximum output power: 2x 25mW
- THD+N: 0.05% at 0 dB FS (300 Ohms load)
- Noise floor: -94 dBu
- Dynamic range: 101 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk: -62dB (1 kHz)
- Power Supply: USB 2.0 Interface, 5v 500ma Bus Power. Optional Power Supply.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 4.7" x 2" x 11.5" (120 mm x 52 mm x 293 mm)
- Weight: 1.43 lbs (650g)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.300000|
|Software Included||Traktor LE 2|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.