The 3rd Generation of the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 is a truly portable USB DJ Controller with upgraded Jog Wheels, new Mixer FX and optimised workflow.
Reliable 2-Channel DJ Control
Whether you're a veteran DJ migrating from a CDJ or Vinyl Turntable system, or a new starter that wants something portable for gigging at parties or at home, the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 delivers 2-channel performance control for Traktor Pro 3.
Simply connect via USB to any Windows or Mac Laptop, fire up the included Traktor Pro 3 software, and instantly start mixing your entire music library.
Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 Key Features:
- New large (14 cm / 5.5'') smooth precision jog wheels with two modes:
1. Jog mode: Classic spin-to-nudge function, as well as scratch capability
2. Beatgrid adjust mode: Use the jog wheel to manually adjust beatgrid in TRAKTOR
- 44.1/48 kHz / 24-bit integrated audio interface
- Club-standard layout with identical deck design, 2-channel mixer, and fast control of key TRAKTOR features
- 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
- 3-band EQs with modeling of industry standard mixer EQs
- New Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control on each channel. Choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign to four hardware FX slots
- Pro Mixer Layout with redesigned monitoring section and four dedicated slots for Mixer FX plus filters
- Connectivity: , mic input (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), headphone out (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), 2x stereo main out (line and 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), USB port, iOS port, 12V DC
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with optional power supply unit.
- Full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 included
Traktor Pro 3 Included - New Features:
- Mix across four decks with the industry’s tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
- Scratch, sample, and re-edit tracks with Stems, Remix decks and over 40 deck effects
- New user interface with club-situation simplified layout
- Enhanced audio quality with mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching
- New dedicated Mixer FX
- Improved browser section
New Jog Wheel Design
Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 features two super-smooth, precision jog wheels for even better accuracy and response. With two performance modes for classic spin-to-nudge or Scratch modes, you can manipulate any audio file like a vinyl record or CDJ.
Pro Club DJ Layout
The S2 has been completely re-designed for an even more streamlined layout. Designed to replicate the industry standard DJ mixers found in clubs around the world, the S2 MK3 has got 3 band EQ, Gain, Fader and Cue controls all within reach.
Hot cue and Sample Modes
The S2 MK3 also features newly-designed Hot Cue and Sampler buttons on each deck, so you can trigger samples, loops and sound FX within Traktor Pro. Get creative with chopped breaks and beats and lay them ontop of your playing track and stand out from the crowd.
Traktor Pro 3 Included
Start mixing straight out the box with the included Traktor Pro 3 DJ Software. Existing users will enjoy a brand new, streamlined user interface, new FX interface and enhanced, stable audio quality. New users can start mixing straight away with handy tutorials and the most seamless browsing and menu systems to date.
Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 486 x 265 x 59 mm / 19.1" x 10.43" x 2.32"
- Weight: 2.36kg
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Power, AC Power Supply Optional|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.