Native Instruments MASCHINE+
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Native Instruments MASCHINE+ is a standalone groovebox allowing you to produce fantastic music with high quality sounds with sampling, synthesis and effects all there in one place.
The Power of Maschine in a Take-Anywhere Package
A first for Native Instruments, the MASCHINE Plus is completely stand alone and is a fantastic tool for the stage or studio.
Combining the acclaimed MASCHINE workflow with industry-leading software and professional sounds all powered by extremely fast hardware, the Native Instruments MASCHINE+ is a new flagship groovebox and sets the bar for music hardware to come.
Native Instruments MASCHINE+ Main Highlights
- The first standalone groovebox, sampler and drum machine from Native Instruments
- Comes complete with Maschine and Maschine+ library
- Quad core processor and 4GB RAM for fast, intuitive workflow
- 16 backlit touch-sensitive pads - ideal for finger-drumming, sampling and more
- Integrated 24-bit/44.1kHz audio interface and built-in WiFi
Great for Production and Performance
Allowing for tactile realtime performance, the Native Instruments MASCHINE Plus features 16 velocity-sensitive pads and other great features such as a step sequencer, note repeat, swing, padlink and vintage sampler emulation along with MASCHINE effects and plugins.
With two colour displays right there on the MASCHINE+ it's easy for you to make all your tweaks and adjustments with precision.
Like other Native Instruments hardware, the Native Instruments MASCHINE+ can be easily integrated into your existing setup working with your other hardware or connecting to your computer.
In fact, the MASCHINE+ can be used as a professional-grade 44.1 kHz/24-bit audio interface. Featuring two 1/4" TRS line outputs, two 1/4" TRS line inputs, a 1/4" dynamic microphone input, a stereo headphone output, MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, a footswitch connection and two USB ports for use with MIDI controllers or external hard drives, there's all sorts you can do with the MASCHINE+.
Furthermore, the MASCHINE Plus is WiFi and Link enabled allowing for wireless installation and updates as well as collaboration and syncing with other gear.
Allowing you to really take your sound further with the MASCHINE+ is the included MASCHINE+ Selection which is a specially curated pack of instruments, effects and Expansions.
As part of this pack you get MASCHINE Factory Library which gives you 8GB of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, sliced loops, Bass Synth and Drum Synths.
You also get 63 instruments, 35 effects and five Expansions along with a voucher you can use to select two more Expansions of your choice.
Buy the Native Instruments MASCHINE+ from PMT Online for a fantastic standalone groovebox that is great for the stage and studio and create incredible music how you want to.
Native Instruments MASCHINE+ Key Features and Specs:
- Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
- Pro-grade, 44,1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x 1/4" TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4" TRS line inputs, 1/4" dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
- Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
*up to 96 kHz / 24-bit in controller mode
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included
- WiFi enabled
MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection, a curated package of instruments, effects, and Expansions chosen for use in both standalone and controller mode:
- MASCHINE Factory Library
8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (Plus voucher for two additional Expansions).
You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM,
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE
- Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI. Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
Bundled Content Information
- Maschine 2 Factory Library
- Expansions (Lilac Glare, Deep Matter, Solar Breeze, True School, Velvet Lounge)
- Voucher for 2 Additional Expansions
- Drum Synth
- Bass Synth
- Retro Machines MK2
- Kontakt Factory Selection (50)
- Reaktor Factory Selection (4)
- Maschine 2 FX (25)
- Maschine 2 Perform FX (8)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.