Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 has been given more than just a brand new facelift. S49 MK2 asserts its title of 'King of the MIDI Keyboards' with brand new Hi-Res colour screens to browse your favourite plugin presets, hands-on rotary controllers, Pro-Grade Fatar Keybed and deep integration with MASCHINE hardware and software.
Smart Kontrol Keyboard
If you're new to the world of Komplete Kontrol, or already an existing user - the MK2 will take your music production to the next level. It's more visual, more intuitive, more expressive than any other Keyboard Controller on the market today and is a valuable asset to any producers setup.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 delivers the most seamless music making experience with any DAW. Courtesy of the included Komplete Kontrol software, all of your favourite plug-ins (not just Native Instruments!) are easily accessible from one library screen. Browse your presets by genre, instrument, timbre or type, all from the keyboard's control surface. No longer is there a disconnect between the keyboard and the computer - it's all right in front of you with Kontrol S49 MK2.
It also features built-in Arpeggiator sequences and a dedicated 'Chord' Mode, allowing you to instantly dial in hundreds of different scales and key modes from all genres of music. Along with the LED light guide above each key, it allows you to play and learn complex chord progressions without years of music theory or training and record straight into your DAW. A massive time saver and creative spark when you need it!
The S49 MK2 features physical Pitch & Mod wheels, with a dedicated ribbon touch strip controller for expanded creative possibilities.
Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 Key Features
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, available with either 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK, and THE GENTLEMAN.
The Second Generation of Komplete Kontrol S49 includes a wealth of new upgrades and tweaks to make it an even more attractive addition to any studio setup.
- MORE VISUAL - Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects – right from the hardware.
- MORE INTUITIVE - Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
- MORE EXPRESSIVE - KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 and S61 now sport ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
- MORE INTEGRATION - Mix, edit, and more in MASCHINE, Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand.
Komplete Kontrol Software Included
With Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2, you get all the software you need to create awe-inspiring music straight out the box. The Komplete Kontrol library serves as a central hub to browse all of your installed plug-ins. As well as Native Instruments, it's compatible with a wide range of other creator content like Rob Papen, Arturia and many more.
Additionally you get a copy of Komplete 12 Select - a 45GB download featuring 11 premium instruments and effects!
- 11 Products, more than 1,000 sounds, and over 45 GB of instruments and effects
- 8 x sampled instruments powered by KONTAKT 6 PLAYER
- 3 x Studio Grade Virtual Effects
- Easy installation from one pen drive
- Easy setup, activation, and updating via Native Access
- Optimized for use with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE software and hardware
- Works with any DAW
- Register your product and receive a $25 e-voucher to spend at the NI Online Shop
MADE TO BE PLAYED
With the latest generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
IMMERSIVE VISUAL FEEDBACK
See everything you need, when you need it, where you need it: Two high-res color screens provide essential information on sounds and projects, backlit function buttons vary in color and intensity to indicate their state, and the precision Light Guide pinpoints the location of sounds, key zones, switches, scales, and more.
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system – directly from the hardware. What’s more, you can hear an instant preview of each sound as you browse.
Need a hip hop kit? Select Drums > Urban Drum Kit > Sample-based, scroll through the presets and pick the right one for your track. If you really like what you hear, just tag it as a Favorite for instant access next time.
PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. All essential parameters load instantly and are displayed across the two color displays, intuitively divided into pages. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
S49 MK2 Specifications:
- MIDI in / out
- 1/4" TRS connections for expression and sustain pedals
Advance DAW Functionality for:
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 9.2.3 or higher
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
- Nuendo 7
Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 840 x 297 x 84 mm / 33.1'' x 11.7'' x 3.3''
- Weight: 5.55 kg
Software System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.550000|
|Software Included||Komplete 12 Select, Komplete Kontrol|
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!