Looking for a unique effects pedal that offers a full harmonic range of overdriven tones, and which offers a playing experience full of depth and dimension? Then the MXR Dookie Drive V.2 could well be for you!
A Full Harmonic Range Of Overdriven Tones
Upon its release, the original MXR Dookie Drive was an instant hit, with modern players and Green Day affocionados alike clambering to get their hands on one.
Now, due to popular demand, MXR have released the pedal again as the Dookie Drive V.2 - and we couldn't be happier!
MXR Ltd Edition DD25 Green Day Dookie Drive V2 Highlights
- The second signature overdrive/distortion pedal for Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong
- Provides those classic Dookie "modded Marshall Plexi 1959SLP" tones in a pedalboard-friendly unit
- Classic Dookie artwork
- Independent Gain controls for each circuit
- Scoop switch for scooping out the mids
- True bypass circuitry
- Limited availability
A 25th Celebration Of An Iconic Album
To celebrate the 25th birthday of the incredible Dookie, MXR teamed up with Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong to help capture the iconic sound of that seminal album.
Those tones were originally achieved by Armstrong running his signal through two heavily modded amplifiers - one of which was scooped with a truckload of gain, and the other featuring a well-defined, articulate midrange.
Both signature tones are now present in the Dookie Drive V.2, allowing you all of that power in a tiny, pedalboard-sized package.
Total Control Over Your Sound
This pedal allows you to fine-tune those signature sounds with ease, thanks to the following control set:
- Blend - sets the mix of High Gain and Crunch Gain circuits
- Output - sets overall volume
- Gain - sets intensity of High Gain circuit's overdrive
- Scoop Switch - cuts overall midrange frequencies
- Tone - controls overall EQ
- Footswitch - activates/bypasses the effects
Whether you want to mirror Armstrong's legendary tone from his Dookie recordings, or sculpt your very own signature sound, this pedal can help you to do it.
As stated above, and like its predecessor, this awesome pedal will be available in limited number only - so get yours ordered whilst you still can!
Place your order Online ytoday and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
MXR Ltd Edition DD25 Green Day Dookie Drive V2 Specs
- Input Impedance: 770 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 900 Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -8 dBV
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 89 dBV
- Tone Control: ±5 dB, 10 kHz
- Scoop: -8 dB, 1 kHz
- High Gain: +9 dB to +70 dB, 1 kHz
- Crunch Gain: +2 dB to +45 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 11 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 volts
|Power Supply||9v dc battery or adapter (not supplied)|
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.