If you're looking for a high-quality, 5-string bass, then the MusicMan StingRay5 Special Ivory White 5-String Bass is tough to match. Ever since the StingRay5 made its debut in 1987, it has been the industry-standard 5-string bass, and it used by countless professional musicians the world over.
MusicMan StingRay5 Special Ivory White 5-String Bass Highlights
- Professional-quality 5-string bass guitar - the industry standard 5-string for more than 3 decades
- High-performance roasted maple neck and fingerboard
- Powerful humbucker pickup with neodymium magnets
- Active preamp with 3-band EQ
- 3-way Selector switch changes pickup from Parallel Humbucker, to Single Coil, to Series Humbucker
- Comfortably contoured Ash body
- Includes hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Industry Standard 5-String Bass
With the MusicMan StingRay5 Special you get that familiar powerful, punchy sound that's associated with the StingRay. However, this bass also comes complete with a 3-way toggle switch that allows you to shape your sound even further!
High Quality Construction
Crafted from lightweight ash, with comfortable curvature in all the right places, the StingRay5 is ideal for spending long hours in the studio or on stage.
In addition to the comfortable body, the StingRay5 Special comes equipped with a sleek roasted maple neck that allows access to each and every corner of the fretboard, with minimal hand fatigue.
Versatile Tonal Options
Featuring that instantly-recognisable, bridge-position humbucker pickup, the StingRay5 also sports a 3-way "pickup selector" switch.
This switch changes the nature of your pickup from a standard humbucker sound (bridge position), to a single coil sound (middle), and even a traditional P-Bass style sound (neck).
Available to Order Now
Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this incredible bass guitar.
Alternatively, order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
MusicMan StingRay5 Special Ivory White 5-String Bass Specs
- Model: StingRay 5 Special
- Size: 13-3/8" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 45-3/4" long (34.0 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 116.2 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Pickguard: Mint
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-3/4"" (69.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.