Music Man StingRay4 HH MN Natural Finish Bass Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you feel it's time to invest in a premium-grade bass, with an incredible voice, and bags of tonal versatility, then you might want to consider this Music Man StingRay4 HH MN Natural Finish Bass Guitar.
Packed full of Music Man sensibility, and with two pickups instead of the more traditional single pickup setup, this bass is perfect for the professional player looking to step up their game.
Music Man StingRay4 HH MN Natural Finish Bass Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality 4-string bass guitar
- Two Alnico V humbucker pickups
- Comfortably contoured Ash body with a natural gloss finish
- Select maple neck topped with a 21-fret Maple fingerboard
- Black pickguard
- Includes hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Iconic 4-String Bass With Added Versatility
A true low-end icon, the StingRay has been the bass of choice for countless players the world over for more than four decades.
With their beefy-sounding pickups, active on-board preamps, and high levels of playability, it's no wonder they helped shape the musical landscape in the ensuing years.
Top Notch Construction
In true StingRay fashion, the body on this bass is carved from a piece of lightweight Ash, and comes with a select Maple neck attached via a 6-bolt fitting.
In this particular case the neck is topped with a Maple fingerboard, sporting 21 stainless steel frets, and a compensated nut to offer accurate intonation.
Two Pickup Design
Unlike a traditional StingRay, this StingRay4 HH comes equipped with two powerful Alnico humbuckers and a 5-way pickup selector. Here's how the pickup selector works:
- Position 1 - Bridge Humbucker.
- Position 2 - Both Outer Single Coils working in parallel
- Position 3 - Both Humbuckers
- Position 4 - Both Inner Single Coils working in parallel
- Position 5 - Neck Humbucker
This, combined with the active 3-band preamp, gives you access to a huge range of tones, making the StingRay4 HH suitable for pretty much any playstyle and musical genre.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this StingRay4 HH - or even if you'd like to order one with a finish we don't have listed on our website!
Alternatively, if your mind is made up and you'd like to buy this bass, simply place your order Online and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Music Man StingRay4 HH MN Natural Finish Bass Guitar Specs
- Model: StingRay
- Size: 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Weight: 9 lbs, 5 oz (4.22 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 21 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome plated brass control cover
- Pickups: Music Man humbucking with Alnico magnets
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!