Music Man JP7 Mystic Dream John Petrucci Signature Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Music Man JP7 Mystic Dream John Petrucci Signature Guitar is a premium-grade, 7-String variant of the original John Petrucci signature model.
This high-performance axe is made to appeal to the modern player, with it's super-fast neck and versatile pickups making it suited to pretty much any playstyle or genre.
Premium-Quality, 7-Stringed, Artist Series Guitar
If it's high levels of playability, exquisite tone, and stunning aesthetics that you want, then this Music Man JP7 Mystic Dream can deliver.
With its lightweight body specially designed to offer comfort, and its neck being suitable for fast, fluid playstyles, playing on a JP7 is a genuine treat.
The added bonus of a Low B string gives you even more options in terms of the range your playing can cover.
Not only that, but the guitar is packed full of premium-grade electronics, delivering a rock-solid performance ever time you play.
Music Man JP7 Mystic Dream John Petrucci Signature Guitar Highlights
- Lightweight basswood body, with ergonomic curves
- Stunning "Mystic Dream" finish that shimmers between purple and green, depending which angle you view it from
- Ultra-sleek Select Maple neck topped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard is ideal for dynamic, high-performance playstyles
- DiMarzio Liquifire and Crunch Lab pickups combine to produce an array of versatile tones - from pristine cleans, to searing overdriven leads and beyond
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo works perfectly alongside the Schaller Locking Tuners to deliver impeccably secure tuning
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
With it's combination of a Liquidfire in the neck position and Crunch Lab at the bridge, this JP7 is capable of the kind of tones Petrucci recorded on Dream Theater's 10th studio album, Black Clouds & Silver Linings.
When used with a heavily overdriven amp, the Liquidfire produces a flowing, singing solo tone, but cleans up like a dream. Whereas the Crunch Lab produces a big, tight sound that's never muddy or thin, even when you play the 7th string.
Music Man JP7 Mystic Dream John Petrucci Signature Guitar Specs
- Model: John Petrucci 7
- Size: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 38" long (31.8 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 96.5 cm long)
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 6-7/8" (17.5 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-7/8" (47.6 mm) at nut, 2-19/32" (65.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Shields
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend (Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish for Stealth Black)
- Neck Colors: Standard - Matching painted headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector (when applicable)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio LiquiFire - neck; 1 DiMarzio Crunch Lab - bridge
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46-56 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240 with added P01156)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||7 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!