Music Man Albert Lee HH STD Powder Blue Electric Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
With its truly unique aesthetic, recognisably rich, warm tones, and superior levels of comfort, the Music Man Albert Lee HH STD Powder Blue Electric Guitar is a genuine treat to play. I mean, if it's good enough for a player of Lee's legendary status, who are we to argue?
Music Man Albert Lee HH STD Powder Blue Electric Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality Albert Lee signature guitar, with a Powder Blue finish
- Uniquely-shaped, lightweight African Mahogany body
- Completely Rosewood neck (both Neck and Fingerboard)
- Two DiMarzio custom-voiced humbuckers, with 5 way pickup selector
- Stoptail bridge, with strings-through-body construction
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Includes Music Man hardshell case
- Finance options available
Signature Guitar for a True Guitar Hero
Grammy Award-winning British guitar-hero Albert Lee has worked alongside some of the biggest names in music over the past five decades, and is renowned for his stylish fingerstyle/hybrid-picking technique.
His speed and technical virtuosity are seldom matched, so it's only fitting that Music Man have created him a guitar that can fulfil those requirements.
High Quality Construction
With the Music Man Albert Lee guitar lineup you get a range of versatile axes that combine sweet tone, comfort, and high-performance playability.
This particular model comes equipped with a stoptail bridge, two custom-voiced DiMarzio humbuckers, and an entirely-Rosewood neck. To say it plays like a dream would be a huge understatement.
Top Notch Electronics
The two DiMarzio Custom humbuckers on the Music Man Albert Lee HH offer a perfectly balanced voice across the board, reminscent of Lee's signature tone.
These pickups are further complimented by a 5-way selector switch to offer even more versatility.
In addition to the traditional Bridge, Both, and Neck options (1, 3, and 5 respectively), you have the choice of both "Inner" single coils, and "Outer" single coils (positions 2 and 4), giving you a huge range of tones to play around with.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this gorgeous electric guitar. Alternatively, if your mind is made up, order yours Online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Music Man Albert Lee HH STD Powder Blue Electric Guitar Specs
- Model: Albert Lee HH
- Size: 12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Powder Blue
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with vintage steel saddles
- Pickguard: Shell
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select Rosewood neck
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Oversized dots
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard – Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HH - 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking with chrome covers
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Rosewood Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!