Motu Micro Book 2 USB Audio Interface
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The MicroBook II provides simultaneous inputs for a microphone, a guitar, and a keyboard or other stereo line level device. The mic preamp delivers neutral coloration and pristine sound, with 20 dB pad and 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Programmable outputs provide flexible monitoring options.
Having made some of the most popular audio interfaces you know what to expect from MOTU. Studio grade sound, rock solid drivers and great portability.
Engineered for the discriminating ear
The MicroBook II has been engineered with MOTU’s renowned, award-winning audio interface technology, which delivers the uncompromising audio quality and rock-solid performance MOTU interfaces are known for worldwide. You can always record and mix with confidence, even in most demanding professional recording situations, knowing that decades of engineering experience are behind you, every step of the way. The MicroBook II delivers measured audio specs that rival interfaces costing hundreds more.</p>
Take it with you anywhere
The MicroBook II is an impressively small 5.5 by 3.6 by 1.25 inches, which means that it slides easily into your backpack — or a large pocket.
It also sits nicely next to your laptop or desktop computer.
Built To Last
The MicroBook aluminum alloy chassis is lightweight, yet incredibly sturdy and durable, and designed to withstand the rigors of the studio, stage, and tour bus. In a world awash with cheap plastic, the cool touch of the MicroBook II's metal exterior in your hands is a reassuring reminder that you are holding quality engineering and construction built to last.
- Six Simultaneous Outputs - Output three stereo pairs simultaneously. They can match or be completely independent.
- HD Audio - Record your projects at 88.2 or 96 kHz for true HD audio resolution.
- Instrument Tuner - Tune your guitar or other instrument to within a hundredth of a cent with this easy-to-read meter.
- Signal Generator - Generate sine waves and white or pink noise to calibrate and fine-tune your entire studio.
- Analysis Tools - Visualize the harmonic content of your mix with dynamic animation and vivid color.
- Oscilloscope - Turn your computer into a sophisticated oscilloscope with digital precision.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.