Moog SR Series Grandmother Case
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Protect your Grandmother synth on the go with this premium case from Moog!
Highly durable to ensure an elite and protective performance at all times, the Moog SR Series Grandmother Case is a must-have for all Moog Grandmother Synthesizer owners whilst on the go!
Showcasing a rugged, water-resistant exterior that's been enhanced by improved stitching and metal rivets, this elite Moog SR Series case comes with a padded inner lining plus cosy foam padding. Meaning there are tonnes of elevated protection for your prized instrument, ensuring potential bangs and scrapes.
With multiple handles and strap options, carry your synth in any way you want effortlessly. Not only that but with the multiple pockets provided, store everything from accessories to a laptop or tablet!
Moog SR Series Grandmother Case Features:
- Internal pockets (velcro pockets, zippered pockets, pen holders).
- External pockets (rear pocket to store a laptop or tablet, multi-compartment exterior pocket).
- Removable air-mesh padded backpack straps.
- Removable anti-slip shoulder strap.
- Durable webbed handles with reinforced stitching.
- Protective foam padding, semi-rigid ABS shell.
- Padded plush inner lining.
- Rugged water-resistant exterior with metal rivets, reinforced stitching and laminated zippers
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.