The Moog Mother-32 is the first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer from Moog. It features a voltage-controlled, 32-step sequencer, LP/HP Moog Ladder Filter, and iconic Moog Oscillators with Pulse and Sawtooth waveforms for an authentic slice of the vintage Moog sound. Perfectly designed to fit in alongside the Moog Sub Phatty, Werkstatt and Minitaur synths as part of a modular, desktop synth setup.
Raw, fat analog sound meets modern sequencing and MIDI control
This expansive new live performance and production instrument is handcrafted in Asheville, NC and has been meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Moog Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability, MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion, white noise, a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources.
- Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
Buy the Moog Mother 32 with Moog's latest percussive modular synth for an all-inclusive modular system. Drummer From Another Mother (or DFAM) is available separately and is a viable solution to add analog percussive grooves as part of a modular Eurorack production environment via patchbay.
- Sound Engine Type(s) Analog
- Polyphony 1
- Expansion Semi-Modular, Eurorack compatible
- Sequencer 32-step, 64 sequences
- Analog Inputs 3 x 1/8" (ext. audio in, mix 1 in, mix 2 in)
- Analog Outputs 1 x 1/4" TRS (headphone/audio out), 5 x 1/8" TS (VCA out, VCF out, VCO saw out, VCO pulse out, VC mic out)
- MIDI I/O In
- Height 4.21"
- Width 12.57"
- Depth 5.24"
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Power Supply 12V DC power supply included
- Manufacturer Part Number MOD-MOTHER-32
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.