Mooer Prime P1 Intelligent Pedal Grey
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Say goodbye to bulky effects pedals and clunky power supplies, the Prime P1 fits comfortably in your pocket and provides an input and output jack, headphone out, and a USB charging port that also doubles as a USB-OTG port for recording directly to a mobile device. Preset selection and volume control is handled by a single clickable knob on the front of the P1 for a simple user interface and quick effect selection.
Users can download the Prime App which is available for Android and iOS devices and is completely free. Simply download the app and pair it with your Prime P1 to customize your own presets and load up to 4 tones (A/B/C/D) simultaneously. The mobile app also includes common guitar tools such as a metronome, tuner, drum machine, and looper. The firmware at launch is designed to be used with bass guitar and electric guitar. MOOER plans to update the firmware in the future to support other instruments like an acoustic guitar. You can follow MOOER on all social media platforms for the latest news regarding software updates.
Mooer Prime P1 Intelligent Pedal Grey Specification
- Compact size with minimalist design.
- Based on MOOER’s unique MNRS technology for high-quality digital amp models and effects in a small form factor
- Supports USB-OTG for live streaming or quick recording
- Free mobile app to easily edit tones and share with others
- Supports MOOER’s F-series wireless footswitches for preset switching and looper/ drum machine control
- Built-in 126 different effects, tuner, 10 metronomes, 40 drum machine, and 80-second looper capacity
- 73 built-in bass guitar effects. Dual effect chains for bass guitar, with 10 classic bass guitar amplifier models
- Bluetooth audio playback for practice and jamming
- Individual headphone output
- 1900mAh lithium battery for up to 4.5 hours duration and support for charging via mobile phone power bank
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.