The Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 2 x10 Bass Cab is ideal for players who prefer the mid-range articulation and focus of 10" speakers, in a compact package.
This professional-grade bass cabinet is the perfect portable solution for rehearsals and performing in smaller to medium-sized venues.
Compact, Lightweight, and Powerful
This powerful speaker cabinet is crafted using the finest woods, aircraft-style bracing, and that familiar Mesa Boogie Tri-Port porting.
Available to Order Now
Want to know more about the availability of this cabinet? Contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly.
Alternatively, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 2 x10 Bass Cab Specs
- Build Location: Petaluma, CA USA with the World's Finest Materials
- Cabinet Material: Light-Weight Italian Poplar
- Standard Finish Options: Black Bronco Vinyl with Black Metal Grille
- Corner Material: Lexan
- Style/Type: Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position: Subway Neodymium Speaker
- High Frequency Horn: Yes
- Horn Control: Premium Attenuator
- Input/Output Connectors: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @ Frequency: 7.90 ohms (@21Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 98.1dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL - 50Hz-1000Hz: 126dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 600 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 500 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @ Frequency: 425 Watts (@81.3Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz): 53.6 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz): 48.0 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz): 42.1 Hz
- High Freq Response: >12kHz
- Transport Assistance: Optional (sold separately) - Track-Loc Removable Casters
Weight And Dimensions
- Weight: 43 Lbs.
- Height: 21"
- Width: 19-1/4"
- Depth: 18-1/4"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.