Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 Combo (Closed Back)
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Meet the Mesa Boogie Roadster - a 2 x 12" combo packed to the rafters with versatile tone shaping and switchable preamp modes. If the Boogie Road King is a little too much for you, the Roadster meets you half way.
A myriad of footswitchable Preamp Choices without Power Option Anxiety!
The Roadster 2x12" offers 4 discreet Channels to discover all the classic clean and iconic gain sounds and more of the legendary Dual Rectifier. With 12 selectable power and tube modes across these 4 channels, you can dial in everything from clean, fat, tweed, british, raw, vintage and modern tone, and spice things up with 3 band EQ, presence and long spring Reverb FX. An included 8-way footswitch allows you to instantly flick between 50 Watts with its brighter, elastic bounce or 100 watts of tight-tracking low-end girth and mid punch authority.
The Channels’ duplicated modes are a powerful feature - making the Roadster not just an amp for your current style or band but rather, a lifelong companion to your music…offering limitless configurations, keeping pace with your growth as your playing evolves.
- Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel
- Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 4 Fully Independent Channels with 12 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed, Channel 2 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channels 3 & 4 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb
- Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking, All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control
- Output Level Control
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop & Hundred Watt
- 8 Button Footswitch Included
- Slip Cover included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!