To celebrate 30 years of a fruitful relationship between the brand and the legendary Dream Theater guitarist, Mesa Boogie is releasing their first ever John Petrucci signature amp, the JP-2C head amp, available here in the Limited-Edition, with lots of extras including certification plate and personally autographed by John Petrucci & Randall Smith. It has some great features such as 3 Independent MARK IIC+ Channels with 5 Modes, 2 Channel Assignable 5-Band Graphic EQs and selectable output: 100 or 60 Watts of Class A/B Power!
Mesa Boogie John Petrucci signature head amp, Limited-Edition model!
And YES… it’s a MARK IIC+! A next generation Re-Issue of the legendary amp so many Recording Artists, MESA enthusiasts and Tone Freaks the world over covet, often searching high and low to find. Only THIS IIC+ pulls in an enhanced feature set born from Mesa's collaboration with John over a period of three decades of research and development.
Much like a race car or fighter jet, the JP-2C strips down to bare essentials to get the job done effectively, in the simplest way. It’s a purpose-built, no compromise rendering that aims at one single goal; deliver the most aggressive, purest sounding IIC+ EVER in a versatile package that delivers the goods to meet John’s recording and stage needs. All Things Heavy! But more specifically; the highest headroom Clean sound possible, a Crunch rhythm that has Lead Channel gain available, but is tight, grinding and articulate, and the ultimate Boogie Lead Channel with access to even more saturation and the ability to track any technique and speed while also reaching to the stratosphere for single note solos.
- Private Reserve Flame Maple Front Panel
- Custom Oxblood Stained Front Panel
- Mother of Pearl “BOOGIE” Inlay
- Mother of Pearl “John Petrucci Signature” Inlay
- Custom Gun Metal Gray Anodized Amp Bezel
- Limited Edition Certification Plate
- Personally autographed by John Petrucci & Randall Smith
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4x6L6 Power Tubes / 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Class A/B Power Amp delivers exceptional power, punch & clarity
- 100/60 Watt Selectable Global Power Switch
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 5 Modes
- Two 5-Band Graphic EQs, each are Footswitchable or Channel Assignable
- Footswitchable All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop (MIDI Switchable)
- Built-In CabClone Cabinet Simulator Output featuring: Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output Speaker On/Off & Ground Lift Switches Selectable +4 or -10 Output Level Switch
- Slave Output
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages (MIDI IN, MIDI Thru/Out, MIDI Channel & Store Switches) – Controls Channels 1, 2, 3, EQ 1, EQ 2, Shred, Reverb & FX Loop
- All Aluminum Chassis
- New 3x3, 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3 – Top Row: Reverb, EQ 1 & EQ 2)
- Rackmount Dimensions: 7" H x 19 1/8" W x 9 1/2" D • Weight: 35 lbs.
- Slip Cover
|Effects||spring reverb, built-in cabclone™ cabinet simulator|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*