Iconic Mesa Boogie Sound and Style. Pure Vintage Inspiration.
For the best part of four decades now, Mesa Boogie amplifiers have been setting the musical world alight, introducing new features that soon became considered industry standard. It's safe to say that many of the most important guitar sounds during that time simply wouldn't exist without the revolutionary Mesa Boogie circuits that helped make them possible.
Will the all-new Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 you get to experience a stunning combo amplifier with a vintage voice, and vintage stylings. Featuring the company's most expressive and inspirational gain ever to be presented in a simple 2-channel, 3-mode platform, the Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 1x12 Combo Amplifier is an incredibly versatile amp with as pure a guitar tone as you could wish for.
Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Highlights
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
Two Independent Channels
Each of the two fully independent channels on the Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 feature a 3-Mode Channel Cloning function. These modes include a Cloned Clean, Cloned Drive, and Cloned HI (gain) mode, each of which has independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls, allowing you to dial in the perfect tones for your situation with ease.
Two Different Power Modes
Thanks to the toggle switch close to the instrument Input socket, you have the choice of two different power modes. These modes are both for the standard 50 Watts, and 25 Watts, with the latter obviously being more suited to Studio work and quiet rehearsal sessions.
Regardless of which power option you choose to go with, the tones generated by the Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 are as pure and vintage sounding as ever.
Order Your Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Today
If you have any queries regarding the availability of the Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50, then don't hestitate to contact our online sales team. Don't forget, you can order yours today at PMT Online and make use of our fantastic range of home delivery options.
Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Technical Specifcations:
- Amp Type: Tube
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Wattage: 50 or 25 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning
- Mode Voicings/Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning); Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning)
- Graphic EQ/Reverb/FX/Solo: Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Reverb/Effects & Bypass Options: All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Extra Amplifier Features: Reverb Controls located on front panel
- Cabinet Material: Marine Grade, Baltic Birch
- Weight: 45 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17-7/8" H x 22-3/4" W x 10-1/8"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.400000|
|Effects||Overdrive, Distortion, Reverb|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.