The Mesa Boogie MARK V is the embodiment of the last 40 years of guitar amp history, rolled into a powerful yet versatile amp head.
A new, simplified front panel makes it easy to dial in a stunning array of guitar tone
The Mesa Mark 5 combines the previous 4 generations of Boogie heads and presents it in an easy, intuitive head that any guitarist can figure out in minutes. You'll be dialling in some of the most awe-inspiring tube tone in no time.
Perhaps the stand-out technology from the Mesa Boogie Mark V is the Simul-Class Power Amp section. Now its even easier to dial down or crank up the power rating of the amp in one switch, featuring Multi-Watt and Duo-Class technologies which provide three power and three operating class options that are channel assignable via 10/45/90 Watt Power Switches. Choose 2 power tubes operating in pure vintage Class A (single-ended), producing 10 Watts - 2 tubes running in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic.
Don't settle for second best when it comes to a gig-ready, all-valve tube monster. Mesa Boogie Mark V is the way to go.
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Full Power/Variac Power Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed, Channel 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I, Channel 3 = Mark IIC+, Mark IV or Extreme)
- Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1, Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only), Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
- Each Channel features: Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Footswitchable
- Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control, Footswitchable All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb Control, Rectifier Tracking
- 5 Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable and Selectable between 1 group of 5-Band Sliders or 3 channel specific, variable depth Contour Controls
- Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or True Bypassable All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control
- Output Level Control
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control
- True Hard Bypass Switch removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (channel 1 is default), EQ & Solo
- Aluminum Chassis
- New 4x4 8 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo - Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, EQ & Tuner Mute)
- Slip Cover
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Effects||5-band Master EQ, 3-band Channel EQ|
|Power||90 watts - 7 x 12AX7 Pre Amp Valves, 4 x 6L6 Power Amp Valves|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!