Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay is a premium-grade Delay pedal, designed and made in Los Angeles.
This awesome stompbox brings a whole host of sound manipulation possibilities to the fore, and it's perfect for both Live and Studio performances.
High Quality Delay, With Extensive Sound Manipulation Capabilities
With the Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay pedal, you can eithse store presets ready for instant recall, or activate your settings manually.
In addition to Delay, the Meris Polymoon features controls and circuitry for a dynamic Flanger, Phaser, Filter, and more Modulation options besides.
There's also a Tap Tempo option, allowing you to set the speed of your effects in real time, alongside precision controls for each of the Polymoon's parameters.
To ensure the highesty qualty audio signal possible, Meris have opted to use only the finest components available. This makes the Polymoon a delay unit designed to help you push the boundaries of soundscape creation, whether it's with a simple echo or a full wash of sound.
All of this fun circuitry comes house in a rugged, pedal-board friendly chassis too, making it ideal for life on the road.
MIDI and Expression Pedal Control
On the rear panel, the Meris Polymoon features an Instrument Input socket, alongside Left and Right stereo Outputs, and even a MIDI/EX socket.
The MIDI and Expression socket allows you to store and recall any presets, or even control all of your parameters in real time!
Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay Features
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color: white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay Specs
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Dimensions (Inches) 4.25 x wide, 4.5 x long, 2 x tall
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.