The Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay is a premium-grade Delay pedal, designed and made in Los Angeles.
This awesome stompbox brings a whole host of sound manipulation possibilities to the fore, and it's perfect for both Live and Studio performances.
High Quality Delay, With Extensive Sound Manipulation Capabilities
With the Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay pedal, you can eithse store presets ready for instant recall, or activate your settings manually.
In addition to Delay, the Meris Polymoon features controls and circuitry for a dynamic Flanger, Phaser, Filter, and more Modulation options besides.
There's also a Tap Tempo option, allowing you to set the speed of your effects in real time, alongside precision controls for each of the Polymoon's parameters.
To ensure the highesty qualty audio signal possible, Meris have opted to use only the finest components available. This makes the Polymoon a delay unit designed to help you push the boundaries of soundscape creation, whether it's with a simple echo or a full wash of sound.
All of this fun circuitry comes house in a rugged, pedal-board friendly chassis too, making it ideal for life on the road.
MIDI & Expression Pedal Control
On the rear panel, the Meris Polymoon features an Instrument Input socket, alongside Left and Right stereo Outputs, and even a MIDI/EX socket.
The MIDI and Expression socket allows you to store and recall any presets, or even control all of your parameters in real time!
Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay Features
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color â€“ white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Meris Polymoon Super Modulated Delay Specs
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Current draw < 150="" ma="">
- Dimensions â€“ 4.25 wide, 4.5 long, 2 tall
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.700000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!