Meris MercuryX Modular Reverb System Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Meris MercuryX is not just a reverb pedal; it's a gateway to unparalleled reverb creativity.
This pedal takes the core essence of the Mercury7 and pushes the boundaries of studio-quality reverb in a pedal format. Its modular reverb system breaks free from preset reverb types, encouraging you to embark on a journey of sonic exploration.
MercuryX, featuring the same user-friendly interface as LVX, ensures immediate intuitiveness in navigating its powerful features.
Crafted with Passion for Pro Audio
Every ounce of passion for pro audio has been meticulously poured into both the algorithms and hardware performance of the MercuryX pedal. It merges eight custom Meris reverb algorithms into a modular system architecture, first introduced with the award-winning LVX pedal.
This design offers discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as desired, providing infinite flexibility in crafting custom reverbs.
8 Custom Meris Reverbs:
- Ultraplate: A lush and inspiring plate with a fast build.
- Cathedra: A massive, ethereal algorithm with a slow build, perfect for sci-fi textures.
- 78 Room: A flexible algorithm that replicates amp-based reverb sounds and classic studio spring tanks.
- 78 Plate: A fast and dense algorithm ideal for enhancing percussion and vocals.
- 78 Hall: A large hall with medium reflections, great for ambient soundscapes.
- Spring: A flexible algorithm that replicates both amp-based reverb
- Prism: A dual tank that allows you to build your own geometric rooms by specificying the size and distance and reflectivity
- Gravity: Works by accelerating indivual windows of your signal and stretching them across - great for adding padlike textures beneath to your sound
Other Key Features
- Expanded 2.54 secs of Stereo Predelay with modular Feedback Routing Location
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable Reverb Structures, Types, and Processing Elements for the ultimate customization
- Intuitive Color Screen based User Interface
- Expressive Hold Modifier Switch for on the fly control
- 99 Preset Locations in 33 Banks
- Favorite Preset Bank for instant access to your 3 favorite presets
- Instant Access Tuner with configurable Reference and Output mode
- Deep Modifier Section lets you route control signals to processing parameters
- New Independent Stereo Freeze alongside reverb
- Gate Envelope Controls for every reverb type
- All New Processing Elements including 79 Chorus, Vibrato, Vowel Mod, Tremolo, Hazy Lo-Fi and more
- Selectable Note Divisions for each side of the stereo Predelay
- Digitally controlled Analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Instrument or Synthesizer / Line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable Expression Pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated Expression Pedal Jack
- MIDI implementation for Continuous Control Parameters
- MIDI Preset Send and Receive
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA with 32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- Designed and built in California, U.S.A.
- Powered by standard 9V power (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm –~ 280 mA current draw, not supplied)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.